Lliga: Bilbao - Barca 2-5

beogatts

a win. i hav a feeling tht we can win this match coz we r beat AM at their home so might win this one as well. if we stick with current setup, shuld b np.:rafinha:

L

linetty

Bilbao is in pretty shit form

Don't care where the game is, we are winning it

serghei

Absolutely must-win match. Atletico - Real is a 1X game. We win on San Mames and we depend only on ourselves to win the title, if Lucho won't go crazy mode again.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Crucial indeed. If Atletico beats RM then this game might make or break our La Liga title chances.

We need a win to close into RM if that happens and keep Atletico at a distance(albeit a small one) too.

serghei

Crucial indeed. If Atletico beats RM then this game might make or break our La Liga title chances.

We need a win to close into RM if that happens and keep Atletico at a distance(albeit a small one) too.

I'd back Ateltico to beat RM. Madrid is playing in their hands this season, just like we did last year. I don't see Madrid winning there.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Needless to say real will win the derby. With the refs on their side it is a no-brainer. Ronaldo will have a horrible game but he will score 2 pens and the campaign for next ballon d'or will kick start.

L

linetty

Munir, Sandro, Adama, Halilovic, Cámara i Samper training with the first team

serghei

Needless to say real will win the derby. With the refs on their side it is a no-brainer. Ronaldo will have a horrible game but he will score 2 pens and the campaign for next ballon d'or will kick start.

The game is on Calderon. That's important. Have some faith.

Home of Barca Fans