Lliga: Bilbao - Barca 2-5

L

linetty

Just wanted to say - I'm quite amazed how we react after we lose a goal - it's just great... The last 2 games, Villarreal and Bilbao, right after we conceded there was instant attack and 2 goals scored in a span of 5 minutes :worthy:

PhilS

If Messi was going to not start any game, it would be Levante next weekend. But all the coaches figure out it is best for Messi to pick his own times to rest, he prefers to rest on the field.

I bet Suarez's knee is swelling up, rest him for Pedro in Copa.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If suarez becomes Liverpool suarez then we could rest messi for some easy matches. But right now we can't afford it. Our odds of winning a match will drop a great extent if messi does not play.

neo_wolf

You don't rest Messi when you are one point back in la liga, even if your playing a subpar team at home.
Now, If barca can demolish Villareal on wednesday(something like 4-5 to 0) then you can rest messi in the second game.

Schumi

Have been away from the forum for a while, but what an awesome turn of events for our beloved FCB!

I wonder what all those naysayers (unfortunately the majority of the forum) have to say now?

Pepe Silvia

Love this faster Barca :barca scarf:

Maybe we could rest Messi in cup game?
You know, it's funny you say that because I find myself enjoying a faster paced Barca myself but I did find myself analyzing how when we play faster, we aren't exactly suited to go TOO fast. I think in terms of pressing we can get in trouble when we try tiki taka too far in our defensive zone with big clubs and teams who win the ball back quickly. It looks nice when we execute but I still have a hunch we have a little bit more time with this current group of new players before we can confidently play at a breakneck speed. My hope is we can keep a fast pace, but in moderation when we are away from the attacking half.

BerkeleyBernie

For the present time, this site is presenting HQ full matches, for those who miss them. I use his cloud yvideos links (on a Mac with adblocker, so pretty easy for me): regmo . blogspot . com

There's a link to "90 in 30" version of the match, but full match is below, further down the page.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans