I would like to see:

---Pedro-----Suarez-----Messi--
----Rafinha-----------Xavi-------
-----------Busquets--------------
Alba--Mathieu--Bartra--Montoya
------------Bravo-----------------

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I wonder if a Rafinha-Busi-Xavi midfield might not be too weak against Villarreal.

I was thinking an all action Rafinha-Mascherano-Rakitic midfield, but then thought that Rakitic and Masche might be rested. Maybe not though.

Antimadridista1

--------------Bravo
Montoya-Bartra-Mathieu-Adriano
-----------Mascherano
-----------Xavi---Rafinha
---Messi-----Suarez-----Pedro

Too many rotations in your team !
I would go with this 11 :

CB
Montoya - Bartra - Mathieu - Alba
Rakitic - Mascherano - Rafinha
Messi - Suarez - Neymar

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I would like to see Xavi dictating play and Suarez and Pedro to score some goals. Leo and Neymar are in God mode anyway.
A win no matter how is most important though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So after several games against Elche, we now have 3 games(inc. this) coming up against El Submarino Amarillo.

F

Flavia

So after several games against Elche, we now have 3 games(inc. this) coming up against El Submarino Amarillo.

Don't forget atletico, also 3 games. Quite funny. I don't remember if that happened before.

barcanuck

Good things come in 3s. Villareal will be our 3rd opponent we face 3 times lately and might be the hardest just because our guard may be down a bit. Just hope the MSN keep doing what they do and we should squeak by them.

dakt

Why do you keep jinxing him? :pep:

:)
I value him very much for his eagerness and work ethics, but since I wrote this many times for almost every game, I just have to continue until he unleashes the inner beast.

In the mean time, Ray Hudson sings El Cant del Barça

F

Flavia

I value him very much for his eagerness and work ethics, but since I wrote this many times for almost every game, I just have to continue until he unleashes the inner beast.

Well, if he never does it this season, I know whose fault this will be :p

Antimadridista1

In the mean time, Ray Hudson sings El Cant del Barça

His Catalan is scary :lol:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Please, Lucho, no rotations, against Atletico they were just moving the ball around like in training in the second half, there is no game in midweek and Villareal is a tough opponent.

Home of Barca Fans