Copa: Atletico Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-3

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
28.01.2015. 21:00h, Barcelona time

Return leg of 1/4 Copa del Rey. First leg Barca won 1-0 (Messi).

Lucho rested half the team vs. Elche so boys should be fresh to endure out first test of the season at Calderon.

raskolnikov

This game will be much better than the last one, Atletico need to attacka nd try to score, giving us space, we score once they need three and need to open up even more.
Also cant see them put 3 past us with the way our defence is playing at the moment (cant believe I typed this but its actually the truth at the moment).
1-2 is my prediction:)

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!

Ter Stegen
Alves - Piqué - Mascherano - Alba
Rakitic - Busquets - Iniesta
Messi - Suárez - Neymar​

I predict a 1-1 draw. Messi will score.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Looks like a promising game. We should see something like the Liga game. A lot of space for MSN and we need to score 1 to be safe I think, score 2 and we can pretty much celebrate Copa win, but there are always some surprises. Cmon, let's win this year's Copa!!!!! :xavi: :suarez: :mats:

Alik

It is an away game this time so I expect it to be tougher. Hopefully that 1-0 lead we have will pay off.

Antimadridista1

What scares me the most is that if we score and it makes us go through the tie, Atletico players will definitely try to injure our players as much as possible.
I expect both teams to score, just hope that we won't shit in our pants because playing in Vicente Calderon is never easy.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not taking anything from Barca 2 consecutive wins vs. Atleti but, this season, it's our away form that caused majority of problems.

blaugrana1987

Copa draw this year was perfect. We win this and its safe to say we got one trophy on lock. We just have to press well and let them open a bit and then score and put this tie to bed.

FC B

The result of the match and of the tie itself could turn either way because the advantage taken is minimal and Barca plays away on Calderon. This is the most important match of the season so far.

F

Flavia

This match is really important. An upset could bring the chaos back. Hopefully the players will bring their A game.

Home of Barca Fans