Copa: Atletico Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-3

superbarca

This game is really very important.

If we win , we can begin to dream higher this season. But I would be satisfied with a draw.

Let's see how the MSN trio will react in the most important game of the season .

cmsy27

Really excited to see this! It will be at 4 AM where I live and I have work the next day, but I agree that this is one of the more important matches of the season. Hopefully we score in the first half, then maybe I can get some sleep because it's definitely highly improbable that Atleti will score 3 against us. Can't wait for Barça to all but secure the Copa del Rey with a win tomorrow :beer2:

mssarm

It's going to be very tactical, "ugly game". ATM will attack the ball and try to shut down Barca's game. They will try to bully our players off the ball and get physical. After last year they lost the "fear of Barcelona" and they still think they can beat us. It's time for that phobia to relapse.

G

Gasgas

It's going to be very tactical, "ugly game". ATM will attack the ball and try to shut down Barca's game. They will try to bully our players off the ball and get physical. After last year they lost the "fear of Barcelona" and they still think they can beat us. It's time for that phobia to relapse.
Once the phobia relapses bigger buses will be bought by teams

Kuchi

I expect ATM to put as much pressure as they can in the beginning , try to nick a goal and than transition into that physical game they like, suffocating our every play and hope for a blunder that will give them a second.

Hopefully, we can stay focused and precise in defense. I am optimistic, but it's still to close for comfort.

Hope the refs don't screw this up too, because it wont take more than a spark to aggravate everybody.

I also have a feeling that Suarez will play a good one, he was so frustrated in the first leg with his chance, ref calls, everything...

poky27

I believe that it will be a tough game.. ATM will set up defense very high and aggressive in first 30 minutes, and they will try to score as quickly as possible from counter attacks.. If we can keep a clean sheet in the first half and in the first 15, 20 minutes in the second, it will be much easier to play because Atletico must get out of their half and try to score a goal. In such a case there will be more space for us..

For us it`s important to maintain concentration, and to not lose the ball often.. and of course our pressing must be on high level.

Egert

Estonian Culé
If I'm lucky I can watch 1st half, need to wake up very early next day so It will be hard to watch the whole game.

Icarium

Lifestealer
No godin no party. Luis Suarez can finally shine, miranda and gimenez are not as good as godin. Godin also has a knack for scoring important goals. Glad he is out.

T

Tapiro Perfetto

I think we have good chance (70-30) to achieve the semifinals.

Home of Barca Fans