André Gomes

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You should be ashamed of yourselves. The man has depression and anxiety and it's partly due to people like yourselves. When he opened up about it all you can do is reply with your shit jokes which aren't even funny. There are things bigger than football.

Cule4life

The Culest
My opinion- Yes suffering from stress/pressure happens. But why the fuck is he brandishing this around in the media? Why doesn't he talk to the club psychologist behind closed doors? Putting this out in the open will only create unnecessary spotlight (doesn't help PR) and reduces our chances of selling him at a good price with big clubs seeing him as a bottler.

Also no way in hell should he play against Chelsea and should be out the door next transfer window.

Horatio

You're welcome
You should be ashamed of yourselves. The man has depression and anxiety and it's partly due to people like yourselves. When he opened up about it all you can do is reply with your shit jokes which aren't even funny. There are things bigger than football.

Whoa...I am supportive of Gomes and his current issue but since when did we conclude he has depression and anxiety? Loss of confidence doesn't immediately equal depression and anxiety?

God Serena

Oh shut the fuck up, you don't know the first thing about mental illness you god damned twat. I do, though. Not feeling good at work because you suck at your job isn't depression. Fighting off thoughts of suicide months after fully recovering from your third surgery and feeling like absolute shit all day long for no explainable reason is what depression is. You and Gomes both can take your fucking first world problems and shove them up your asses.

henias

No he isnt suffering from depression or anxiety. No one can get severe depression just from the crowd booing him for a few seconds.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
My opinion- Yes suffering from stress/pressure happens. But why the fuck is he brandishing this around in the media? Why doesn't he talk to the club psychologist behind closed doors? Putting this out in the open will only create unnecessary spotlight (doesn't help PR) and reduces our chances of selling him at a good price with big clubs seeing him as a bottler.

Also no way in hell should he play against Chelsea and should be out the door next transfer window.

Why? Because it only helps him!

- plays the victim - gets sympathy
- goes out publicly about not being happy - instantly lowers his price and opens himself to more clubs

henias

I'm pretty sure that you have never been inside the stadium.

Lol shut the fck up. Pressure and stress doesnt equate to depression. If he had crippling anxiety and severe depression, he wouldn't even be able to kick the ball. There's much more traumatic events and scenarios that can cause this as a one time event, booing in a few seconds is not one of them.

Last edited:

Messi983

How do you know he didn't talk to the club? And for all we know maybe club even supported the idea of him going publicly about his issues.

I think team mates, coaches and the board are standing behind him like they should. And fans at Camp Nou should do the same (I don't really care about "internet heroes" as I think Gomes is smart enough to not read barcaforum and twitteridiots), especially if he'll play tonight or in other important games when whole team needs 1000% backing from the fans. Booing Gomes is at the same time also upseting and negatively influencing other players, you could clearly see that from some of theirs and Valverde's reactions.

JamDav1982

No he isnt suffering from depression or anxiety. No one can get severe depression just from the crowd booing him for a few seconds.

How many times is this going to get repeated?

He is not saying he is 'depressed due to crowd booing' and anyway depression/anxiety can be caused by any reason for any individual.

Henias you are talking a lot of shit on a subject you dont seem to have a clue about.

Home of Barca Fans