André Gomes

R

reaper

I am sure any manager setting out a team against Barcelona prays Gomes is in the Barca 11.

I think there have been no offers for him. I think it is another Arda situation. There will be 100s of rumours.. Man U, Arsenal, Juve, China etc.. but he will end up somewhere like where Arda went. You should hear the English commentary when he plays. He is mocked constantly and with good reason. Commentators constantly saying he is not Barcelona quality and is constantly 1 second too slow on the ball.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Here it is:

qY8XQR.gif

And Valverde's reaction on it :lol:

gLXVnZ.gif

Can you upload Messi's free kick a few minutes later , that flew 30 yards over the bar and is still going ??

Trickykid

He was a fucking disaster last night. The way he managed to completely crumple and fade away after those terrible passes early on speaks volumes about his already much maligned psyche.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
:lol:

Gomes is somebody repeatedly fails, with 2 managers despite their constant support - Goes AWOL even with shittiest team that has ever won the Euro and we have cool guys saying it's the fault of fans that Gomes does not perform well!

Home of Barca Fans