André Gomes

Donatello

More like between 40 and 50. They've paid 30 for Mina and Gomes is easily rated above that if he continues on this path.

If I'm not wrong, Arsenal were willing to pay 30M, but we were fixated on 40M. So considering that, I don't think it will be below 40M, maybe near about 50M if he keeps his current form.

FCBfan22

Sell for big money and improve your reputation of being useless at selling players, you Board fucks.

Gomes can't function at a big club. Simple as that.

Sorin

If I'm not wrong, Arsenal were willing to pay 30M, but we were fixated on 40M. So considering that, I don't think it will be below 40M, maybe near about 50M if he keeps his current form.

It's not even relevant what we asked from Arsenal tbh. On account of his performances this season so far, and if he continues to perform at this level then he is easily a 50m player in this market. Something like 45m fixed plus some 8-10 mil bonuses(based on appearances) would be fair for both teams imo.

Devils

Would sell him for 40m. That with the 2m loan would take his total transfer fee to 42m.

We can recoup his transfer fee and make a little extra on the side.

That's more than good enough for GOATmes.

xXKonan

According to rac1, Everton wants to buy him as soon as possible but we aren't in a hurry to sell him just yet because of the attracting interest from other EPL teams.

Let the Bidding commence.

Vilarrubi

Inb4 we give him another chance after decent spell in England like Deulofeu despite it being obvious he’s not Barca quality.

Home of Barca Fans