André Gomes

JamDav1982

It's the opposite, he's saying that thanks to his depression he can't show on the pitch what he's capable of.

He isn't admitting he's not good enough to play for Barca.

Where in any of that do you get I said he is admitting he is not good enough to play for Barca?

No it is opposite of what you just said.

He hasnt said he has depression and he is admitting he has not bee good enough and feeling pressure of it.

Stoichkov1

No it is opposite of what you just said.

He hasnt said he has depression and he is admitting he has not bee good enough and feeling pressure of it.

Nope he said he puts pressure on himself and that he doesn't enjoy playing football, he didn't admit that he isn't good enough in any part of the interview.

henias

I just said that anyone claiming he is depressed is not going on what Gomes said. Although Hamzah did not say it is due to crowd booing in way you responded as if did.

Just as bad as folk making up all these reasons why he couldnt be or should not be having any of those anxious feelings.

Anyone for any reason can get depression/anxiety.

This idea of 'he cant feel like that I know what it really is' is more attention seeking than anything Gomes has said.

But he already made a huge assumption by saying he is suffering depression and anxiety.

If u think some folks are making up reasons then why so many people are making up and firmly believing he has depression and are portraying this image that everyone is somehow finding fault with him. Isnt this just as attention seeking?

Sure any reasons can cause depression and anxiety but still there's a point where the severity/frequency of the issue comes to play.

JamDav1982

Nope he said he puts pressure on himself and that he doesn't enjoy playing football, he didn't admit that he isn't good enough in any part of the interview.

Nope.

1. He never said he has depression.
2. I have never said he is 'admitting he is not good enough for Barca'

You are clean making things up as usual.

JamDav1982

But he already made a huge assumption by saying he is suffering depression and anxiety.

If u think some folks are making up reasons then why so many people are making up and firmly believing he has depression and are portraying this image that everyone is somehow finding fault with him. Isnt this just as attention seeking?

Sure any reasons can cause depression and anxiety but still there's a point where the severity/frequency of the issue comes to play.

Anyone claiming he has depression is as wrong to claim it as anyone making up the reasons such as 'crowd booing' when no one claimed it was for that reason anyway.

henias

Anyone claiming he has depression is as wrong to claim it as anyone making up the reasons such as 'crowd booing' when no one claimed it was for that reason anyway.

Yeah then you cannot just say only I'm wrong and Hamzah is not. In this case, everyone should be both wrong for assuming.

Stoichkov1

Nope.

1. He never said he has depression.
2. I have never said he is 'admitting he is not good enough for Barca'

You are clean making things up as usual.

1) Yeah he said that sometimes feels ashamed to leave his house, I don't know what you call this but for me he's depression

2) What did you say then?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Obviously we can't officially diagnose him but what he's feeling is no joke and he could potentially have one or both of those problems. Look at these quotes: "I don't talk to anyone in order not to bother them" "I'm ashamed to go out onto the street"

JamDav1982

Yeah then you cannot just say only I'm wrong and Hamzah is not. In this case, everyone should be both wrong for assuming.

Jesus christ.

Have said in every single post that 'anyone claiming he is depressed' from that interview is wrong and wrong from both sides.

1) Yeah he said that sometimes feels ashamed to leave his house, I don't know what you call this but for me he's depression

2) What did you say then?

1. Well he has not used the word depression and you can argue with likes of Henias if you think he is.
2. Read what I said. If dont understand then dont care. You seem to need things explained over and over and its boring as fuck.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Poor poor millionaire with depression for warming the bench every week and living luxurious life.
Sell.

Millionaires can have problems too. Money doesn't equal happiness. I know some rich people and they have diagnosed depression and are on medication for it.

JamDav1982

Millionaires can have problems too. Money doesn't equal happiness. I know some rich people and they have diagnosed depression and are on medication for it.

Not even that. Barca players have spoken of the pressure and similar feelings to this.

Iniesta did a few years ago. Fairly sure Valdes did as well.

Stoichkov1

1. Well he has not used the word depression and you can argue with likes of Henias if you think he is.
2. Read what I said. If dont understand the dont care.

Yeah you said he admitted that hasn't been good enough. I don't think he did but anyway the point is that he's saying that he doesn't play well because he puts pressure on himself/doesn't enjoy playing football and not because he believes he's not good enough to play for Barca.

JamDav1982

Yeah you said he admitted that hasn't been enough. I don't think he did but anyway the point is that he's saying that he doesn't play well because he puts pressure on himself/doesn't enjoy playing football and not because he believes he's not good enough to play for Barca.

Ok.

Home of Barca Fans