André Gomes

Horatio

You're welcome
Wouldn't be all too surprised if in 10 years some ex-Madrid players' auto-biography reveals Andre Gomes was actually on their payroll and feeding them information and trying to destabilize Barcelona.

Windhook

Wouldn't be all too surprised if in 10 years some ex-Madrid players' auto-biography reveals Andre Gomes was actually on their payroll and feeding them information and trying to destabilize Barcelona.

I said that many months ago. He is CR7 trojan horse in Barcelona and noone believed me. Doing his best on the pitch to cut Messi's runs for the ball.

Zincubus

Banned
Some of you guys are on very dangerous ground criticising Andre G !!

Looks like it's just me and my mate Zidane who rates him .

Just remember that Gareth Bale was in a very similar situation at Spurs for first year or so .

As I recall Spurs managed by Redknap at the time didn't win a game for about 13 weeks or something . When Bale played they either lost or drew . Some fans started petitions as they saw the link and there were always calls to drop him .

Anyways , we all know that he turned it all around and developed into a world beater - who saw that coming though ??

Neeraj

Andre Gomes turning it around and becoming a world beater.

giphy.gif

michelco

I'm not sure if this was cheek in tounge or not (my internet-sarcasm-radar seems to be broken) but Spurs didnt win a game when Bale played in that period, thats true but keep in mind that Redknapp played Bale at left-back in all those games.

edit:and I messed up the quote in my reply as well. This has not gone well

Last edited:

xXKonan

We paid 35 Million for him +20 million in bonuses if they can be achieved which totals in 50 million. However the odds of Gomes activating those extra clauses are about as likely as Levante winning the treble. If he did have performances worthy of activating those clauses we wouldn't be selling him in the first place.

Cat Radio reported that a couple of teams in the summer offered to pay 35 Million straight up for him which would get us our money back but we turned them down.

Raki13

Some amount of bullshit posted on here , anybody offered anywhere near these amounts the donkey would be gone.

Home of Barca Fans