André Gomes

Name: ANDRE Filipe Tavares GOMES
Born: 30 July 1993 (age 23)
Nationality: Portugal
Height: 1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)
Position: Midfielder

imagen34654d.jpg

He is absolutely sensational. I thought Valencia massively overpaid for him considering he was relatively unknown but he's looking like an absolute bargain. Easily the Portuguese prospect since Cristiano.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Great game today after having a tough couple of months lately.

Think he might be better off somewhere else though, if he want to develop further. Valencia too much of a kamikaze environment with changes, and mostly stupid changes all the time from top to bottom.

Ubermensch

A player to keep an eye on. Will he make it to Barca some day?

Not sure if we want to deal with Mendes. If there is a thing that the Barca board have been definitely doing right, I would say that is they seem to avoid dealing with players represented by those super agents. That said, I am not saying it's anything easier to deal with players represented by his family like father of Messi or Neymar. But at least they really care their sons' future and best interests. Those super agents are simply leeches.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Woah, potentially a very good signing. This probably rules out them going for Isco then.

And may rule Mustafi out of the market too ,they won't sell 2 starters after such disappointing campaign
n a way ,this transfer could hurt us .that is assuming Mustafi is still one of our targets

J

Jamie Cal

And may rule Mustafi out of the market too ,they won't sell 2 starters after such disappointing campaign
n a way ,this transfer could hurt us .that is assuming Mustafi is still one of our targets

You think so? I wouldn't be surprised if Mustafi forced his way out. There's a lot of suitors for him and he should be starting in a team playing CL football. I don't think many of them care about the club anyway, other than maybe Paco Alcacer.

I think I said this to you in another thread, but I do worry what will happen to us if our CB signing doesn't go well. With our limited resources and after coming out of a transfer ban, we really can't afford too many duds.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Portugal's best player in both their games so far. Just bossing it. Can see Real Madrid going for him if they give up on Pogba.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He might be a better option than Pogba and not the superstar that you gotta drop Iniesta or Rakitic altogether for.

He can share minutes with both.

Guy works tirelessly and covers a lot of ground too which I love about him.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Maybe, but if Valencia want 60M for him, then no. We also don't seem to care much about Portuguese players lately, so I doubt he's an option. Can't believe we didn't try harder for Guerreiro. What a steal by Dortmund.

Home of Barca Fans