André Gomes

Morten

Almost all portuguese younger than 40yo speak english (and have a good comprehension of spanish).

So the portuguese are decent at speaking english? Wouldnt expect that.
During my vacations over the years in Spain, France, Italy and Germany, hardly anyone i met spoke english, but they do in Portugal?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
During my vacations over the years in Spain, France, Italy and Germany, hardly anyone i met spoke english, but they do in Portugal?

In Spain you didn't learn English as a foreign language in school until recently.

Joan

Yeah, have had similar problems... but Germany? Often go there and think most people speak English well. Never had any problems.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Even Fellaini of all the people almost brought Everton to Top 4 - Hope this idiot, having been a representative of Barce before, does better than that!

Adversus

What happens if he wins Balon now? Will we pay the extra fee to Valencia or Everton?

If he wins it with us you can keep the money as long as we keep the player.

On a serious note, I think he will do really well with us and I'm counting down the days till he's fit enough although I don't think it will be until after the international break.

Home of Barca Fans