André Gomes

FinBarcelonafan

Very bad time to lose Roberto and Gomes, while they are not the greatest players now we have no depth. Any other injury and we are screwed badly.. Not to mention we have very tough games coming up. Damn.

Zincubus

Banned
Very bad time to lose Roberto and Gomes, while they are not the greatest players now we have no depth. Any other injury and we are screwed badly.. Not to mention we have very tough games coming up. Damn.

There were quite a few suggestions last night on Twitter and forums that Messi had a slight hamstring issue .... any truth ??

FinBarcelonafan

There were quite a few suggestions last night on Twitter and forums that Messi had a slight hamstring issue .... any truth ??

He looked normal to me in game and I didn't see any discomfort, but I wasn't focusing 100% on the game. Maybe someone else knows better?

Windhook

He looked normal to me in game and I didn't see any discomfort, but I wasn't focusing 100% on the game. Maybe someone else knows better?

Didn't see anything worth worrying. Some people just panic too easily. Messi had a great game, no signs of hamstring problems. Matter of fact he performed in a playmaker role (in Iniesta's absence) quite well. The problem is our game plan is based on "Messi scores first" policy.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Gomes injured for how long?

Not that I want our players to be injured or any thing but Roberto and Gomes's injuries should force Valverde to start Semedo more often and give more chances to Denis. And cause of the lack of creativity due to the absence of Roberto, hopefully he will be forced to try Alena as well!

God Serena

Our sucky midfield is stretched thin, time to bring in Alena.

:lol: There is no way on God's green earth that Alena is going to get minutes under Valverde. Even when this season is over if Valverde somehow manages to survive with his job I'd be shocked if Alena isn't loaned to Deportivo or something because we've already seen Valverde is too much of a coward to use any lowly B teamers in a competitive game.

Messi983

Unfortunate time for an injury as he was starting to play better.

I was also looking forward to see him as RB now that Roberto is out.

Home of Barca Fans