André Gomes

Sorin

Oh my, we're going to make a small profit on this guy aren't we?

Looks like their best player out there.

Zidane82

Gomes is thriving now he's not being 'coached' by Valverde !

He's once again running the game and has already given an assist for Everton's first goal .

He's unrecognisable from the player we had here .

Prematch Gary Neville was raving about him and how he'd suit ManU and Chelsea ..

Neville told about Gomes ... after Valencia lost 7:0 against us the very next morning Gomes was first out on the training pitch before the others had even arrived ... he was running himself into the ground in an effort to improve himself Quite a contrast to Dembele who was two hours late for training this morning apparently

Adversus

I really would wish these pundits and media outlets would stop trying to get other teams to poach Gomes of us

We love him and are desperate he chooses to stay.

Joan

He's once again running the game and has already given an assist for Everton's first goal .

Prematch Gary Neville was raving about him and how he'd suit ManU and Chelsea ..

Neville told about Gomes ... after Valencia lost 7:0 against us the very next morning Gomes was first out on the training pitch before the others had even arrived ... he was running himself into the ground in an effort to improve himself Quite a contrast to Dembele who was two hours late for training this morning apparently

I said that first! Do you think we should bring him back?

FCB1987

Banned

Valverde's fault he was terrible under Lucho also?

Sorin

I really would wish these pundits and media outlets would stop trying to get other teams to poach Gomes of us

We love him and are desperate he chooses to stay.

Seems like all of Digne, Gomes, Mina have been solid for you. Even Deulofeu a few years back, though, as usual, his mentality held him back.

Always liked your team but now I'm starting to actually root for you guys.

Adversus

Seems like all of Digne, Gomes, Mina have been solid for you. Even Deulofeu a few years back, though, as usual, his mentality held him back.

Always liked your team but now I'm starting to actually root for you guys.
Yea they have been our better players all season although mina was a bit lucky today.

Shows the talent you guys have on your bench.

Porque

Everton should of taken a guaranteed buy option like Dortmund done with Paco.

Can seriously see a host of EPL clubs in for him.

Donatello

I said that first! Do you think we should bring him back?

If it were between Rabiot, FDJ & him, then No.

There is no denying this guy works very hard. I was watching the secret box challenge on Barca YouTube and his ball control is amazing. Fyi, he topped the charts by far. Although its insufficient, but still it's something to look at.

Let the next manager(not Valverde) decide that. That's the best imo. But not if Valverde is still here, clearly he doesn't suit his game, maybe next manager could.

For Ex. Take Victor Moses, shit under Mou, undisputed starter under Conte, then back to shit under Sarri.

Home of Barca Fans