André Gomes

I'm dying :lol::lol:

I don't know really they reject 60 only to ask for 115 or they reject 60 when he is only worth 25 at best?

Either way, you pissed of Madrid Good work Valencia :thumbsup:

Nucky

Apparently Valencia are asking for €115m for him.

Jesus Christ this football bussiness became crazy.. 115 for Gomes? 6 years ago you got Ballon D'or winner for 100M, now some boy with a few good games and the club wants 115m? Though when it comes to Madrid I hope that Perez is actually foolish enough to pay this kind of money for Gomes..

Icarium

Lifestealer
I thought the 40M valuation itself was little high. Real offering 60M and Valencia rejecting them by demanding 120M. WTH?! Surely all rumors are bs. Maybe his agent is doing these things to hype him up. It would not make sense to sell one of Isco and James and sign Gomes. But maybe Zidane sees him more able to provide cover and replace Modric.

Dave Saves

Transfer market is not inflated, look at the amount of money the clubs are making these days, makes sense that the value of transfer fees will go up proportionally as well.

George_Costanza

[tw]756237905123807232[/tw]

raw

Messi983

Damn, that is surprising. At least people here that wanted a new midfielder will probably be happy...

Home of Barca Fans