André Gomes

Joan

You're telling me he played well? I must see the highlights (at least), that's a rare sight.

raki

The fans are loving Gomes. I can see us cashing in. Portuguese coach convinced him to go there in the summer.

[tw]1059075998761865217[/tw]

Joan

The best part is that he's certainly reading all those comments. Good thing, gonna help him a lot.

xXKonan

Yeah reading the Grandoldteam (Everton Forum) they are hyped up to the roof with Gomes.

At the same time, some of those guys are shitting on poor Tom Davies though, Everton's 20 years old CM who was considered a pretty good prospect in Englands youth setup because he isn't as good like Gomes is for them right now.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I am glad there is a chance of a loan-with-buyout becoming a success for a change!

Yes Deulofeu happened but he was not bought multiple times before eventually leaving!

Vilarrubi

The fans are loving Gomes. I can see us cashing in. Portuguese coach convinced him to go there in the summer.

[tw]1059075998761865217[/tw]

Don’t see the relevance really.. Barca is a top club and if you underperform (seriously underperform) in around 80 games for the club fans are bound to get annoyed... nothing to do with Everton fans being nicer than Barca fans.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
No clause for purchase at end of loan, only 2.25 million fee for loan + player's wages. Ideal really, should he continue to integrate well with Everton we should see Barcelona recoup most if not more of the original purchase fee of 35 million

Home of Barca Fans