André Gomes

EdmondDantes

He certainly isn't playing like he's irreplaceable but I still like him. He is a little less mobile than I hoped for.

How badly are the wheels falling off regarding Gomes?

I haven't watched Everton in months.

I'm scared we'll see Gomes turning up for pre-season here again come the summer.

I suppose the good thing is we still haven't cashed in on him, so more for our transfer kitty - or just straight up fatten Alba's wages with it.

Adversus

How badly are the wheels falling off regarding Gomes?

I haven't watched Everton in months.

I'm scared we'll see Gomes turning up for pre-season here again come the summer.

I suppose the good thing is we still haven't cashed in on him, so more for our transfer kitty - or just straight up fatten Alba's wages with it.
To say the wheels are coming off is unfair. I think what we are seeing is his limitations which weren't quite as apparent early on. When we played Liverpool he looked a class above anyone on either side but he hasn't been able to maintain that form consistently although he did score a fantastic goal the other week. Apparently we are in the process of trying to negotiate a perm deal if the local press are to be believed and I would definitely support that but it will probably come down to price because we aren't the free spending team of the last couple of seasons.

EdmondDantes

To say the wheels are coming off is unfair. I think what we are seeing is his limitations which weren't quite as apparent early on. When we played Liverpool he looked a class above anyone on either side but he hasn't been able to maintain that form consistently although he did score a fantastic goal the other week. Apparently we are in the process of trying to negotiate a perm deal if the local press are to be believed and I would definitely support that but it will probably come down to price because we aren't the free spending team of the last couple of seasons.

I'm glad you're still happy with him. I hope your board can strike a deal with us in the summer.

El Flaco

[tw]1108658454158327808[/tw]

Says Everton want to close the signing of André Gomes as soon as possible and are offering €20-25m.

Inter are also interested but want to wait until the summer.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Says Everton want to close the signing of André Gomes as soon as possible and are offering €20-25m.

20 mil. in this market is nothing. Especially for those billionaire owned private toys of epl clubs.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Another positive from the current board, of late, is that they are not permitting themselves to accept poor transfer proposals. No way Gomes goes for that little in England, surely another Premiership club would offer more. The good is that the club has dealt often now with Everton and weren't bullied on Mina's fee, I expect similar position of negotiating strength wrt Gomes

MTL_Barca

Into gonna offer us a juicy loan deal :lol:

Ideally we can get 30+ but tbh i would also take 25. Yeah rich PL and all but i mean better than getting this guy back lol we aren't really in the best position here.

Sorin

They spunk 30m on Mina but have trouble offering 25m for Gomes? What?
wtf.png

Home of Barca Fans