André Gomes

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
That was a bad interview but he never said anything bad about Barca per se - People should learn to comprehend things before stopping down to start using stupid words and bullying others

God Serena

You are supporting my claim man, he is not saying he feels ashamed to be a barca player. He just says he feels ashamed.

Im not particular glad that he went to the media, but you dont need to lie about it??

I'm not lying about anything. His quote is loud and clear, he was ashamed to be at the club because he knew he wasn't good enough, i.e, he was ashamed to be a Barca player. It's really not that difficult.

Havesaks

Anyone, is God Serena af troll?
Havent followed the forum enough to tell, and really dont wanna waste my time. But then again who writes 5-6k posts trolling on the internet... i will give you the benefit of doubt for now.

He felt ashamed while being a barca player, would be correct.
He was ashamed to be a barca player, has a tottaly different meaning. Which country are you from in all seriousness? :)

Last edited:

FCBfan22

You know you've done it well if people think you're being serious. :coffee:

Some of you still don't see Zincubus' greatness.

I believe old Zinc has gone so far and has gone full circle with sarcasm and actually believes his posts.

God Serena

Anyone, is God Serena af troll?
Havent followed the forum enough to tell, and really dont wanna waste my time. But then again who writes 5-6k posts trolling on the internet... i will give you the benefit of doubt for now.

He felt ashamed while being a barca player, would be correct.
He was ashamed to be a barca player, has a tottaly different meaning. Which country are you from in all seriousness? :)

God Serena is not a troll. Between this and my past account that got banned I have upward of 10k posts. Not really sure how you're so incapable of comprehending that someone might have an opinion that disagrees with yours.

Being ashamed while being a Barca player and being ashamed to be a Barca player mean the exact same thing in the context of what I was saying. The entire point is he cried to the media about feeling shame about knowing he's a Barca player.

If anyone is a troll, it's you, dude.

Havesaks

That was some goal and yea I'm still happy with him. I'm not sure if he will be with us next season. 1. I'm not sure we can afford him and 2. I'm not sure he will want to stay.

We have struggled in recent weeks. The loss against Liverpool knocked the stuffing out of us and we haven't really recovered so it hasn't helped Gomes playing in a team not playing well but he hasn't been to blame.

He's had some really good games and some not so good.

We play city next at home so hopefully we can get a good result which will lift the club.

Forgot to answer. Thanks for the reply. Okay, read somewhere the last two months has been really poor from him and fans getting pissed. Sounds like he is profile in the team but not beeing unreplaceable. So 30-35m is all we can hope for. And I dont see any club paying more than that, and him coming back is no option. for us he isnt worth more than max 20-25m as a squad player.

Havesaks

God Serena is not a troll. Between this and my past account that got banned I have upward of 10k posts. Not really sure how you're so incapable of comprehending that someone might have an opinion that disagrees with yours.

Being ashamed while being a Barca player and being ashamed to be a Barca player mean the exact same thing in the context of what I was saying. The entire point is he cried to the media about feeling shame about knowing he's a Barca player.

If anyone is a troll, it's you, dude.

Well its not about opinions, but about the semantic meaning of the words you put togehter. In no context - and espcially not yours - anyone with a brain would give me right on how you rightfully should interpreted the sentence. I could understand if it was a honest mistake, which maybe is the case (i still think you wrote with an agenda tho), but even if so, then you are clearly to stubborn to admit it, and disquallifies you - for me at least - to be taken seriously.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

Did he play vs City last night?

I heard his form dropped significantly off late. I'm scared because he's only on loan there and if Silva gets the chop - I don't see them buying him.

George_Costanza

wow, Gomes thread always active! Many here don't like him but it seems they do miss him.

Some haters started to watch Everton because of him. What a Guy!

Adversus

Forgot to answer. Thanks for the reply. Okay, read somewhere the last two months has been really poor from him and fans getting pissed. Sounds like he is profile in the team but not beeing unreplaceable. So 30-35m is all we can hope for. And I dont see any club paying more than that, and him coming back is no option. for us he isnt worth more than max 20-25m as a squad player.

He certainly isn't playing like he's irreplaceable but I still like him. He is a little less mobile than I hoped for.

Home of Barca Fans