User Tag List

Page 428 of 438 FirstFirst ... 328378418426427428429430 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 6558

Thread: André "Despacito" Gomes

  1. #6406
    Improvin' Perfection!!
    Aryagorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,922
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was a bad interview but he never said anything bad about Barca per se - People should learn to comprehend things before stopping down to start using stupid words and bullying others

  2. #6407
    Senior Member
    God Serena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,868
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zyros View Post
    You are supporting my claim man, he is not saying he feels ashamed to be a barca player. He just says he feels ashamed.

    Im not particular glad that he went to the media, but you dont need to lie about it??
    I'm not lying about anything. His quote is loud and clear, he was ashamed to be at the club because he knew he wasn't good enough, i.e, he was ashamed to be a Barca player. It's really not that difficult.

  3. #6408
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    1,021
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone, is God Serena af troll?
    Havent followed the forum enough to tell, and really dont wanna waste my time. But then again who writes 5-6k posts trolling on the internet... i will give you the benefit of doubt for now.

    He felt ashamed while being a barca player, would be correct.
    He was ashamed to be a barca player, has a tottaly different meaning. Which country are you from in all seriousness?
    Last edited by Havesaks; 6th February 2019 at 05:38 PM.

  4. #6409
    Senior Member
    Joan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,986
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    Except Zincubus, it's pure sarcasm.
    You know you've done it well if people think you're being serious.

    Some of you still don't see Zincubus' greatness.

  5. #6410
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    8,047
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
    You know you've done it well if people think you're being serious.

    Some of you still don't see Zincubus' greatness.
    I believe old Zinc has gone so far and has gone full circle with sarcasm and actually believes his posts.

  6. #6411
    Senior Member
    God Serena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,868
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zyros View Post
    Anyone, is God Serena af troll?
    Havent followed the forum enough to tell, and really dont wanna waste my time. But then again who writes 5-6k posts trolling on the internet... i will give you the benefit of doubt for now.

    He felt ashamed while being a barca player, would be correct.
    He was ashamed to be a barca player, has a tottaly different meaning. Which country are you from in all seriousness?
    God Serena is not a troll. Between this and my past account that got banned I have upward of 10k posts. Not really sure how you're so incapable of comprehending that someone might have an opinion that disagrees with yours.

    Being ashamed while being a Barca player and being ashamed to be a Barca player mean the exact same thing in the context of what I was saying. The entire point is he cried to the media about feeling shame about knowing he's a Barca player.

    If anyone is a troll, it's you, dude.

  7. #6412
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    1,021
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adversus View Post
    That was some goal and yea I'm still happy with him. I'm not sure if he will be with us next season. 1. I'm not sure we can afford him and 2. I'm not sure he will want to stay.

    We have struggled in recent weeks. The loss against Liverpool knocked the stuffing out of us and we haven't really recovered so it hasn't helped Gomes playing in a team not playing well but he hasn't been to blame.

    He's had some really good games and some not so good.

    We play city next at home so hopefully we can get a good result which will lift the club.
    Forgot to answer. Thanks for the reply. Okay, read somewhere the last two months has been really poor from him and fans getting pissed. Sounds like he is profile in the team but not beeing unreplaceable. So 30-35m is all we can hope for. And I dont see any club paying more than that, and him coming back is no option. for us he isnt worth more than max 20-25m as a squad player.

  8. #6413
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    1,021
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    God Serena is not a troll. Between this and my past account that got banned I have upward of 10k posts. Not really sure how you're so incapable of comprehending that someone might have an opinion that disagrees with yours.

    Being ashamed while being a Barca player and being ashamed to be a Barca player mean the exact same thing in the context of what I was saying. The entire point is he cried to the media about feeling shame about knowing he's a Barca player.

    If anyone is a troll, it's you, dude.
    Well its not about opinions, but about the semantic meaning of the words you put togehter. In no context - and espcially not yours - anyone with a brain would give me right on how you rightfully should interpreted the sentence. I could understand if it was a honest mistake, which maybe is the case (i still think you wrote with an agenda tho), but even if so, then you are clearly to stubborn to admit it, and disquallifies you - for me at least - to be taken seriously.
    Last edited by Havesaks; 6th February 2019 at 06:58 PM.

  9. #6414
    Senior Member
    EdmondDantes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,786
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did he play vs City last night?


    I heard his form dropped significantly off late. I'm scared because he's only on loan there and if Silva gets the chop - I don't see them buying him.

  10. #6415
    The Culest
    Cule4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,729
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    Between this and my past account that got banned I have upward of 10k posts..
    What is God Serena's previous account name?
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    You are good in cherrypicking and twisting stats. I am proud, you are learning from the best (me), lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?

  11. #6416
    Senior Member
    George_Costanza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,436
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow, Gomes thread always active! Many here don't like him but it seems they do miss him.

    Some haters started to watch Everton because of him. What a Guy!
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

  12. #6417
    Senior Member
    God Serena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,868
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule4life View Post
    What is God Serena's previous account name?
    I was Zangash. Quite a bit more aggressive persona back then

  13. #6418
    Senior Member
    Alik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    7,374
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    I was Zangash. Quite a bit more aggressive persona back then
    I was going to say that, but then I saw Zangash only has 1.8k posts.

  14. #6419
    Senior Member
    God Serena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,868
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alik View Post
    I was going to say that, but then I saw Zangash only has 1.8k posts.
    Was it really that low? Felt like it was thousands, hmm.

  15. #6420
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    640
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zyros View Post
    Forgot to answer. Thanks for the reply. Okay, read somewhere the last two months has been really poor from him and fans getting pissed. Sounds like he is profile in the team but not beeing unreplaceable. So 30-35m is all we can hope for. And I dont see any club paying more than that, and him coming back is no option. for us he isnt worth more than max 20-25m as a squad player.
    He certainly isn't playing like he's irreplaceable but I still like him. He is a little less mobile than I hoped for.
    Follow me at Adversus@realAdversus