André Gomes

BusiTheKing

Does anyone really know who is going to play LW in the longer term? Fucking Cuenca would be a big improvement over Gomes there.

Windhook

giphy.gif

Xaviniesta

I remember a time when he was the best player on the pitch when Valencia played Madrid at the Mestalla. I was honestly thinking, damn this guy is quality, he was running the show. When we signed him I was excited, especially when we beat Madrid to him....it's all gone downhill since...

What has happened to this man

MIXA

You just know that your team is in trouble when you actually look forward to the return of Gomes! The one man almost nobody wants to see and yet somehow I hope that he can at least do better than Rakitic.

Surely it cannot be impossible now. If Gomes plays 3 good forward passes in a game, he is already doing more than Rakitic did since August. And I am referring to August 2015 by the way.

I will never under value Xavi’s importance to Barcelona. Ever since his retirement, the midfield turned from a brutal war machine into a simple bow and arrow. I guess we realize just how special he was now that his absence is being felt more than ever before.

I long for the day when a true midfield maestro will reclaim the departed throne. One thing I know for certain is that it isn’t going to be anyone in the current squad.

Home of Barca Fans