André Gomes

Sorin

Knowing the Italian teams, they probably want to loan Gomes with an option to buy for 15million. Non-mandatory option of course.

But won't get my hopes up until I see this dude in another team's shirt.

Trickykid

Knowing the Italian teams, they probably want to loan Gomes with an option to buy for 15million. Non-mandatory option of course.

But won't get my hopes up until I see this dude in another team's shirt.

Good thing Arsenal isn't an Italian side then.

Trickykid

The British rumors are throwing around figures just just below €20m. Not exactly impressive, to say the very least, but better than nothing I guess.

Sorin

If Arsenal bids 18-20m, I'll drive him to London myself.

I still doubt they are serious about him. From some reports, they want N'Zonzi but Sevilla doesn't budge unless the 40m release clause is met. Wouldn't be surprised to see Gomes used as an attempt to lower Sevilla's demands. Hope I'm wrong and he's a serious alternative.

GOAT_SUAREZ

If Arsenal bids 18-20m, I'll drive him to London myself.

I still doubt they are serious about him. From some reports, they want N'Zonzi but Sevilla doesn't budge unless the 40m release clause is met. Wouldn't be surprised to see Gomes used as an attempt to lower Sevilla's demands. Hope I'm wrong and he's a serious alternative.

Sevilla isn't going to sell NZonzi. Arsenal will need to buy Gomes

Icarium

Lifestealer
His Ballon D'or clause set by Valencia deserves eternal glory in the hall of fame.

Gomes to steer Arsenal to undefeated season and winning the ballon d'Or 2019. You heard it here first. First he need to leave though which I am not sure he will. But Arsenal seems like the most probable one as Ramsey is set to leave.

FC433

Many might disagree, but I would loan him to VFC.

5m loan fee and 30m buy option or 5m loan fee and 25m mandatory buy option. One season with VFC will definitely increase his price. I would not sell this window for anything less than 25m.
I will loan D. Suarez too if Rafi stays. We cannot really find any better club than VCF and they need players for next season.

Home of Barca Fans