André Gomes

Jombi

We paid 35 Million for him +20 million in bonuses if they can be achieved which totals in 50 million. However the odds of Gomes activating those extra clauses are about as likely as Levante winning the treble. If he did have performances worthy of activating those clauses we wouldn't be selling him in the first place.

Cat Radio reported that a couple of teams in the summer offered to pay 35 Million straight up for him which would get us our money back but we turned them down.

sounds like the reports about Zidane being in tears over missing out on Andre Gomes, lol. Doesnt make any sense to offer much money for Andre Gomes for any club at this stage. I think its more likely we'll loan him out than sell him at this point.

JamDav1982

sounds like the reports about Zidane being in tears over missing out on Andre Gomes, lol. Doesnt make any sense to offer much money for Andre Gomes for any club at this stage. I think its more likely we'll loan him out than sell him at this point.

You are obsessed with Barca loaning out players.

Probably loan out less than other clubs.

Zincubus

Banned
I actully believe in Gomes but I realise many here don't .

Just read a report that we've 'apparently' rejected an offer of 35 million from ManU ...

No source available ..

xXKonan

Great game indeed.

need to keep building on that no question. Looking more confident this season than the last.

jamrock

The only reason we drew this game was because he was on the pitch from the start, he is just plain bad luck on stop of being a horrible football for Barca.

Home of Barca Fans