André Gomes

God Serena

At what point do we just give up on him?

How is it possible this guy gets so many minutes while Alena can't even get pity time?

Laplacian

I agree Dembele should definitely fix his problem with running towards the ball, definitely an issue. Weird because his off the ball movement when making runs for through balls is fantastic, I'd expect that kind of instinct to translate into other areas; he is not very press resistant.

But at the same time Gomes' pass was horrid. Not good at keeping possession, not very creative, and not press resistant either. A "b" barcelona midfielder but he's not good enough. Barcelona should really invest more. They've been losing a lot of midfield battles this season.

Horatio

You're welcome
He wasn't that bad honestly until the screw-up that lead to the goal. Thought he had a better game than some out there.

FCBfan22

[tw]986544249599660032[/tw]

Hopefully true. Considering that Juve wants him, how about a cheeky 40 million + Gomes for Pjanić?

xXKonan

We could have gotten the 35 million back we spent on him during the summer of last year but we kept him.

I read that the Spurs are still heavily interested in him as well.

FCBfan22

We could have gotten the 35 million back we spent on him during the summer of last year but we kept him.

I read that the Spurs are still heavily interested in him as well.

So 40 million + Gomes for Pjanić or 50 million + Gomes for Eriksen.

Barto, get it done.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I agree, good luck getting more than 20 million for this dead weight... The only positive is that Mendes is his agent, so that's the only reason we might actually get something...

Neeraj

Clubs are interested in him, based on what exactly? He is tragically bad for club and just as bad for country. Plus, he has mental issues. Someone please explain to me why he is expected to fetch any real kind of money?

Home of Barca Fans