André Gomes

Danic

Yes really. Terrible analogy.

Who has said fans should not be allowed to boo? Who has said that fans should be cheering him?

Making things up there again. You are good at that.

The reason not to boo is it piles on the pressure to him as a player and pisses off the players and management.

You do seem like the type that would go to game and boo a Barca player it has to be said.

Pique is right 'fans' like that be better off staying at home. Ter Stegen was right to have a go at them so to was Valverde.

Did u actually reaad what i write or is it just that u are unable to understand. I wont repeat to ur weired posts anymore.

Just one thing. I can only laugh about the Managment being pissed. They should think who is spending their money to watch the team and support it. And its not common that barca fans are Booing their one player....

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I’d jeer any rubbish player to be honest. The fans dissatisfaction should be made known. The alternative is the fans just not going to the games...

Management and the other players can pick their poison.

The alterntive is not people 'not going to games' what a load of crap.

Luckily the vast majority know it is fucking stupid thing to do that helps no one.

JamDav1982

Did u actually reaad what i write or is it just that u are unable to understand. I wont repeat to ur weired posts anymore.

Yeah I understood it and you made things up as usual.

No one is saying people should not be allowed to boo or have to cheer. Despite the shit you come out with.

M

MessiCam

I feel its only justified if he puts in a Arda type effort. Gomes trains hard and tries his best so its unfair to boo the guy. Even if its booing Valverde’s decision it still destroys his confidence. Not a fan of this, we are not Madrid.

Lots of players put in effort but end up being a liability on the field. In my opinion Valverde needs to jeered too or at the very least that big placard “In our style we trust” placed behind the goal.

51250023.jpg

henias

I think it's booing EV's decision than booing the player. But it's still really rare for Camp Nou to boo a player.

Neymessi

I can't blame gomes at all for being shit just like we couldn't blame douglas for that. Ev is the one responsible for playing him and if anything he needs to be criticised. Its amazing how so many people are here criticizing gomes but no one wants to criticize EV for selecting him and anyone who does is claimed a spoiled brat.

I literally can't recall a single game gomes played well for us. Shouldn't be anywhere near our starting 11 especially big matches.

Danic

Yeah I understood it and you made things up as usual.

No one is saying people should not be allowed to boo or have to cheer. Despite the shit you come out with.

Just stop taking my words out of context.... Thats all u can. Instead bring some arguments next time.

JamDav1982

Just stop taking my words out of context.... Thats all u can. Instead bring some arguments next time.

Completely in context.

You said people SHOULD be able to boo him when no one said other wise and then made some other made up remark about having to cheer him after ten bad games.

The only one who took anything out of context was you with those strawman arguments.

R

reaper

I think it's booing EV's decision than booing the player. But it's still really rare for Camp Nou to boo a player.

Arda was booed, and now Gomes has been booed a few times. All it shows is that the Catalans know when a player is not good enough for their club. Nightmare for his apologists of course but good to know the Camp Nou still have basic standards.

Horatio

You're welcome
I can't blame gomes at all for being shit just like we couldn't blame douglas for that. Ev is the one responsible for playing him and if anything he needs to be criticised. Its amazing how so many people are here criticizing gomes but no one wants to criticize EV for selecting him and anyone who does is claimed a spoiled brat.

In Gomes' defense, don't think he cost us points this season. He has not proven to be a liability. He doesn't really enhance the team either...owh well.

R

reaper

In Gomes' defense,

I dont think he needs a defence from a barcelona fan. Gomes is very rich with lots of options when he leaves and we want the best players in the world. I think any type of defence of the indefensible just drags out the process.

Horatio

You're welcome
I dont think he needs a defence from a barcelona fan. Gomes is very rich with lots of options when he leaves and we want the best players in the world. I think any type of defence of the indefensible just drags out the process.

Valverde's defence then.

R

reaper

Valverde's defence then.

Valverde may have been instructed to give Gomes a certain amount of minutes to keep his value high for the summer. Gomes like Arda have been very expensive mistakes and mistakes many normal everyday fans saw from miles away.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans