André Gomes

Windhook

Andre Gomes and workhorse...:facepalm: Outrageous comparisons today. First he is good as Iniesta, then he is doing the dirty job at Barcelona, meanwhile Busquets and Rakitic play checkers.

henias

Says the guy waiting for that one loss to draw all the conclusions from.

Haha keep crying.

Even then these 2 are entirely two different anologies, clearly Chelsea is a two legged game and 11 players plus tactics can affect the the outcome of the game, in contrast to one player Gomes being absolutely vital, just because he is together with 10 other players who made more impact than him.

Really, if u are that fking dim then dont even write anything. Only shows how fking stupid u are.

Last edited:
Gomes and "workhorse" in the same sentence without a not in between them?

PHXVQfe.gif

BBZ sure loves his lanky, big, useless midfielders with zero technical ability. Yet has no problem slating Dembele, an actual player with skill before even seeing him play a dozen games.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
These Gomes posts in this thread is straight out of the Barca Reddit book.

'How to make a non-influential player look like a Greek God'

FCBfan22

Well Gomes can't perform under pressure. I don't know how would have he done today...

And please, let's not pretend that he is a solution to our problems. All of the real solutions are now injured or are playing RB.

Last edited:

booge

Can I ask what Gomes offers at present?

Assists?, Goals?, Successful tackles? Forward passing?

or

Playing it back to the defense?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Their reserve RB is going to get this turd sent off if he doesn’t cool the fuck down. Fucking useless.

R

reaper

Garbage today, commentators ripping him apart. Valverde shouting at him, Suarez shouting at him.. It is cruel to keep him in this team.

Barcelona looks like this with him in the 11:

Car-on-bicycle-wheel.jpg

bodi16

The guy can't run and the only "good" and complete thing he does is passing backwards. His ball control doesn't look that bad, i hope we will be able in the summer to sell him for a reasonable amount of money.

Home of Barca Fans