André Gomes

clemente

I can actually see him working out in Juve, Atletico, whatever because he is strong and can play in open space. This is why I can't see him working out here, his style is inverse to someone like Xavi. If there is an offer like 20m we should just straight up take it, I wish we could go back in time and give Alena every minute that Gomes had.

God Serena

I can actually see him working out in Juve, Atletico, whatever because he is strong and can play in open space. This is why I can't see him working out here, his style is inverse to someone like Xavi. If there is an offer like 20m we should just straight up take it, I wish we could go back in time and give Alena every minute that Gomes had.

Gomes is strong? In what universe? All he ever does is get bodied off the ball or just plain stripped and he always jogs behind the man who took possession from him, trying desperately to grab his shirt or something as he still gets left in the dust anyways.

clemente

Gomes is strong? In what universe? All he ever does is get bodied off the ball or just plain stripped and he always jogs behind the man who took possession from him, trying desperately to grab his shirt or something as he still gets left in the dust anyways.

He's just not intelligent in his defending, he sometimes shows his strength and some our players say he spends a lot of time in the gym

khaled_a_d

Gomes has great overall physical tools actually,in terms of height speed & strength but he had no idea how to use it here.I think his point is that under another team and coach he could learn how to put those in use while playing more type of football that suits his game

CatalinR10

messi played whole season in mid. As soon as a quality player came in on the right flank , Messi went to RW

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

GetIn

His value can't get much lower from here can it? Hope he rebounds a bit next year and look to flip him if he still doesn't produce.

Home of Barca Fans