André Gomes

Kul_z

Clubs are interested in him, based on what exactly? He is tragically bad for club and just as bad for country. Plus, he has mental issues. Someone please explain to me why he is expected to fetch any real kind of money?
He is still young, and maybe, just maybe other managers see something, maybe he turns out new de bruyne with some attacking minded manager lol. Nothing is impossible, de bruyne was written off from mourinho(ev=mourinho) so.. Im laughing right now, but who knows

messi2140

6racies Xavi
You are as deluded as they come , Moderating Barca reddit will come as natural instinct for you.

The only quality he has , is committing fouls.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

You are as deluded as they come , Moderating Barca reddit will come as natural instinct for you.

The only quality he has , is committing fouls.

I suspect that was sarcasm.

Anyway, Gomes has one speciality. In the first 3 minutes he plays, he is guaranteed to commit at least one foul and lose at least one ball. Not many players can do that.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I suspect that was sarcasm.

Anyway, Gomes has one speciality. In the first 3 minutes he plays, he is guaranteed to commit at least one foul and lose at least one ball. Not many players can do that.

It isn't Im quite sure.

Especially this part ''Still wouldn't sell him though, he's indispensable."

messi2140

6racies Xavi
The first part was sarcasm I know that , the second part I doubt it is . Besides he has been posting some questionable posts not only about gomes and Paulinho.

Here is a prime example:
"People didn't really watch Las Palmas recently, they are not playing that offensive like Jemez's Rayo. After getting some players in January they are also quite solid defensively."

You should know by now that he's trolling by acting like Gomes and Paulinho are his favorite players...

Fair enough

Last edited:

Messi983

[MENTION=18675]messi2140[/MENTION]: What's wrong with my statement about Las Palmas?

I know stats are not everything but here are some comparision:

Rayo Vallecano under Paco Jemez (2012-16) has scored 1,28 goals/game and conceded 1,89 goals/game.

Las Palmas's goal difference in first 17 games this season (with Manolo Marquez and Pako Ayestaran) was 13-38 (0,76 goals scored and 2,24 goals conceded/game).

Since Paco has taken over they've scored 9 goals in 15 games (0,60/game) and conceded 26 (1,73/game). If we exclude that 6-0 loss against Girona which was only Paco's second game in charge when they have fallen apart in 2nd half then they've been quite solid defensively so far and "only" conceded 1,43 goals in other 14 games with RM and AM being the only other teams besides Girona to score 3 goals against them.

Las Palmas under Jemez is much improved defensively compared to the first half of their season and also if we compare them to Jemez's Rayo. On the other hand they are scoring less than they did in first half of the season and as seen from the numbers above we can't really compare this current Las Palmas side with 2012-16 Rayo offensively. I know it's a small sample of games and it's also up to the players (LP is clearly lacking a good goal-scorer this season) but I think Jemez is also playing more conservative than he did with Rayo.

RMU ReBorn

Despacito will leave camp nou one day with a La liga medal . Wow

Number of La liga's won as a player

Despacito -1
Cruyff -1

God Serena

[MENTION=18675]messi2140[/MENTION]: What's wrong with my statement about Las Palmas?

I know stats are not everything but here are some comparision:

Rayo Vallecano under Paco Jemez (2012-16) has scored 1,28 goals/game and conceded 1,89 goals/game.

Las Palmas's goal difference in first 17 games this season (with Manolo Marquez and Pako Ayestaran) was 13-38 (0,76 goals scored and 2,24 goals conceded/game).

Since Paco has taken over they've scored 9 goals in 15 games (0,60/game) and conceded 26 (1,73/game). If we exclude that 6-0 loss against Girona which was only Paco's second game in charge when they have fallen apart in 2nd half then they've been quite solid defensively so far and "only" conceded 1,43 goals in other 14 games with RM and AM being the only other teams besides Girona to score 3 goals against them.

Las Palmas under Jemez is much improved defensively compared to the first half of their season and also if we compare them to Jemez's Rayo. On the other hand they are scoring less than they did in first half of the season and as seen from the numbers above we can't really compare this current Las Palmas side with 2012-16 Rayo offensively. I know it's a small sample of games and it's also up to the players (LP is clearly lacking a good goal-scorer this season) but I think Jemez is also playing more conservative than he did with Rayo.

See this is the difference between a regular Messi983 post, and posts joking about Gomes/Paulinho.

Let this be a PSA to anyone new here or anyone lurking as well.

Home of Barca Fans