André Gomes

Alik

Honestly, football is like modern slavery .. theses players are helpless, they do whatever they do in the pitch for our entertainment and for the good of the business.

Oh poor football players :(

Just imagine having to play for FC Barcelona. The horror! The horror!

ryuken

They get paid millions to do that,we do not force them to play, they sign the contract they have to respect it. You talk like they dont get shiet, all the house, the booze, the bitches, they r all enjoying that bcuz of the club. Modern slavery, helpless lol. By this logic gomes play like shiet is the definition of entertainment to you then i have nothing to say

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ultimately; it's Bartomeu and Robert to blame. Lucho too for sticking with him and annoying everyone.

Gomes can't be blamed for our bad choices but he's not a victim either. If fans had more balls they'd drive Bartomeu and Turans, Gomeses and Pacos out. But this is a wider problem in the West where even the last facets of society dominated by males are becoming effeminized.

So fuck him. I'll save my sorry for those who need it. Not some millionaire fraud signed by fraud tainting the Barca shirt that I love.

And btw. there are bad players who try to redeem themselves by trying hard. This piece of crap can't even do that.

kilian

What irritates me the most about him is that after a really bad season for him and with the new manager in club, he doesn`t choose to cut his vacation short to have a good preseason. Instead, he is probably on some beach giving zero fucks about Valverde and new season.

Messi, who is a footballing giant often cuts his vacations short, to better prepare for the season. But not the great Andre Gomes. Really irritating.

God Serena

What irritates me the most about him is that after a really bad season for him and with the new manager in club, he doesn`t choose to cut his vacation short to have a good preseason. Instead, he is probably on some beach giving zero fucks about Valverde and new season.

Messi, who is a footballing giant often cuts his vacations short, to better prepare for the season. But not the great Andre Gomes. Really irritating.

Imo, the only player who had the option for an extended vacation who has any right to actually take it, is Mats. There's a reason Denis and Semedo are both on tour despite their summer tournaments.

Gomes opting to skip it is not just alarming because it shows he doesn't care about gelling with his new manager's system, it's alarming because it also says he feels secure with his place in the team. And I hope Valverde gives him a rude awakening when he finally turns up.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ultimately; it's Bartomeu and Robert to blame. Lucho too for sticking with him and annoying everyone.

Gomes can't be blamed for our bad choices but he's not a victim either. If fans had more balls they'd drive Bartomeu and Turans, Gomeses and Pacos out. But this is a wider problem in the West where even the last facets of society dominated by males are becoming effeminized.

So fuck him. I'll save my sorry for those who need it. Not some millionaire fraud signed by fraud tainting the Barca shirt that I love.

And btw. there are bad players who try to redeem themselves by trying hard. This piece of crap can't even do that.

Dude, keep Paco out of that list!

God Serena

No but actions like that are the most pathetic and only done by shitty supporters. If Gomes is just not good enough for Barcelona, then it's no reason at all to be direspectful like that.

I know from personal experience that "Shitty supporters" like that are one of the most effective tools for getting a shit player out of the team.

MessiNeymar

Posted on twitter that he can't wait to get playing again with us, should of joined us for pre-sesaon IMO but let's hope his season goes better

springfield

What is so wrong with telling the truth?

Nothing wrong with having an opinion and telling the truth but if you boo a player in the stadium that's pathetic. I'm sure Gomes is doing his best to fit in and it's not like he did something badly wrong. Just show some respect. Don't forget Bartomeu was re-elected only 2 years. Sadly the fans didn't vote smart and were only looking at the treble Barcelona won that season.

Home of Barca Fans