André Gomes

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Digne didn't make it either. Will be interesting to see if Lopetegui will take Roberto with him after he dropped him in the last few games for Odriozola saying they wanted to take a proper RB with them.

xXKonan

Digne didn't make it either. Will be interesting to see if Lopetegui will take Roberto with him after he dropped him in the last few games for Odriozola saying they wanted to take a proper RB with them.
Can't see calling Roberto up.

I think Lopetegui doesn't see Roberto as a Pure RB, but more of a Versatile Utility player. The problem with that is their are better Midfielders than he is and even RBs in the Spain squad. Roberto would do more in Spain's system attacking wise than someone like Azpilcueta, but defensively Azpilcueta is much better as a pure defender. Odriozola is pretty young it seems Lopetegui rates him higher than Roberto.

I'm curious though RB wise bar the obvious ones like Carvajal,Azpilcueta, Odriozola I wonder if there's other RB's ahead of him for Spain, maybe Juanfran and Mario Gaspar?

Devils

His career is going down the gutter lol.

Missing the world cup is a huge blow to any player who has frequently been called up to the national side.

FCBfan22

lucho sheds a tear

Nah, he cries a river of tears and ruins all the contract proposals he has on the table in front of him.

luis-enrique-sad.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Took is 2 years to figure out what was evident from the start. Imagine how much would Alena benefited with all opportunities Gomes had

serghei

Serghei, I love you man, but this post needs to go in the hall of shame pretty much immediately.

I'll be joining you if Gomes does leave, though.

:lol: You have to read between the lines my friend.

Tbh, this idiot of a player alone ruined 5% of my overall credibility around here. I'm backing on Arthur to restore it, with interest.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
:lol: You have to read between the lines my friend.

Tbh, this idiot of a player alone ruined 5% of my overall credibility around here. I'm backing on Arthur to restore it, with interest.

Same with me. I thought he could be a good alternative to Pogba in Lucho's proposed/rumored setup with faster transitions a la Real Madrid 2011/2012.

Home of Barca Fans