André Gomes

R

reaper

Stop spreading spam. If you aren't intelligent enough to see it's bullshit then I am telling you now that's a tabloid quoting lowest piece of anti-barca propaganda.

I actually think its true. As for ad homen attack of insulting my intelligence - lets take my intelligence compared to yours - I stated each Arda rumour to a big club was crap and made up. I was right. You however... well i will let you try and figure out what you posted after each Arda rumour and what that says about your natural intelligence or complete lack of it in this case. Now if there is a rule that you are not allowed to quote the Express here the way Wiki banned the Daily Mail, fair enough. However I am not aware of such a rule - concerning Arda - every single rumour from every single random twitter account or tabloid was quoted without anyone being insulted by an sullen Croatian to my knowledge. A lot of the time - the tabloids get it right - like Guillem Balague does - there is no harm in reporting the ones you think have truth in them - unless you get personally insulted by an aggressive moron each time you do of course. Euripides summed it up well,

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

We all have are own ways of supporting Barcelona. My way yesterday was reporting a rumour that our best player realised our worst player is shit and letting members make up their own minds if they believe the rumour or not - like what happened with all the Arda rumours. Your way is insulting the person who posted the rumour - a rumour that further damaged our worst player. Just look in the mirror.. usually aggressive people have faux egos too - so if you seem to fit the profile, I will allow you the last words of aggression on the matter.

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Agreed. BBZ "equilibrium" theory makes sense but not with Gomes in the equation. Don't know why some people attribute to him defensive skills when he has little. Maybe because he is slow so he holds his position? Or because he makes fouls? Or is it safe passes?

He is neither fast to cover ground positionally, not good in air and doesn't have much of ball winning qualities.

Vilified Aleix is faster - covers ground both up and down and actually adds something up-front while he also presses a lot.

Gomes has had plenty of chances in these 2 years and he just isn't good enough.

You forgot to mention he has the physicality of a toddler

Zincubus

Banned
Imagine comparing Roberto and MESSI making a couple of mistakes every game while still performing consistently on a great level to Gomes who makes quite a few of them, but has like one decent game in ten.

Do you even realize how crazy you sound and how flawed your logic is?

Why on earth are you getting so het-up about a couple of facts !?'

Where have I compared the ability of Gomes and Messi ??

Gomes got slaughtered the other night for two errors ... a reckless sideways pass - something S Roberto does virtually every game and NEVER learns ..... Gomes also got ridiculed for a wild cross something De Bruyne did yesterday and Messi hoofed a free kick 30 metres over the bar ...

I was just saying that even the best players make mistakes .....

For all his faults , Gomes does give 100% all the time and for the last time I've already admits that the best thing for him would be to move to another club to rebuild his career and confidence .

So to make it clear I didn't just suggest that he's a contender for World Player .....

Xaviniesta

him and striker pique were missed :love:

CzPRt9G.jpg

God Serena

I'll put a bet on it. He's going to start versus Chelsea.

[tw]963935920968949765[/tw]

We made a similar bet over this last season and I ended up getting stuck with this profile picture for so long it grew on me and now I actually like it.

That being said... name your terms.

Home of Barca Fans