André Gomes

xXKonan

Took a game and some training sessions for Valverde to get to that conclusion, Impressive.

While last season he underperformed and still got a lot of game time despite that under Lucho. :lol:

Man that 35 million offer we turned down in June would have came in handy right now. :lol:

xXKonan

Gomes at least has some resale value thanks to his age and Mendes and a lot of teams wanted him.

Douglas was a cheap gamble to solve some RB depth. but everyone knew he wasn't good enough and he had no resale value either as no team wants him.

I would pick Gomes due to the fact we can still make some money off him.

Horatio

You're welcome
Who was the better deal...Gomes or Douglas?

giphy.gif

Givenchy

André Gomes Has Become an Investor in the G2 Esports Team
[tw]900389897739149314[/tw]

On their website, this is what they wrote about Gomes:

I'm dying :lol:

oh shit when I scrolled down and saw the tweet 'Welcome Andre Gomes' i thought we had actually sold him :lol: :banghead:

God Serena

If Valverde really isn't convinced by him I'm filled with hope. One of Lucho's biggest flaws was his inability to recognize players' strengths and weaknesses and attempts to force players he liked personally into the lineup at all costs.

xXKonan

Valverde learns pretty quick to know which players deserve or don't deserve to play.

Arda-Shambolic during preseason, was subbed off during the Nastic training game and hasn't played a minute since then.

Vidal-Obviously Had more time with the team than Semedo since he is new, but his preseason wasn't good either. Got exposed big time vs Real and since then Valverde opted to use Roberto at RWB for the first 60 mins in the second leg of the Spanish super cup and Semedo came on and impressed earning him a camp nou start in the La Liga opener and he easily cemented himself as the better RB. Vidal was brought on as a winger and a good chance Valverde may use him there more than RB.

Gomes-didn't go on tour with the team for preseason in the USA, played 20 mins with Nastic and didn't really do much in that game. played a full game in the Spanish Super cup vs Real in the second leg and like most of the time he was shambolic. Valverde probably not only didn't like what he seen in that game from him but in training he also seems to be lacking as well.

I can see Vidal getting a game here and there at RB and Winger, but Semedo obviously playing the most games in the RB spot. Gomes? no idea whats going to happen with him, Roberto and Rakitic right now are easily ahead of him in the midfield department along with Iniesta and Busi.

Arda though? that dude is on Valverde's shitlist without a doubt. Valverde would rather use Paco as a RW/LW than Arda and Denis and Deulo being ahead of him as well. can't see him getting a game for us any time soon or even never again if he stays.

Home of Barca Fans