André Gomes

xXKonan

Considering the club supposedly wants around 30 Million for him.

The problem is from what I've seen of the rumors is he has some suiters like Arsenal,Tottenham etc. But they don't want to pay the price we want for him. Why would we take him on tour to increase his price? Wouldn't be better if we tried to convince the suitors that yeah he's worth the 30 million from his performances on the tour instead?

You can't just jack up despite the great tour and expect teams to pay more than what we originally wanted for him.

Joan

Pretty sure at least 2 of those will still be here at the start of the season. Wouldn’t mind it being Rafinha and Digne.

Digne, Rafinha, Cillessen for me.

If we manage to offload Gomes, Vidal and Mina, I'll be more than happy.

Won't even mention Douglas.

ManusXavi

My guess is the decision has already been made not to include him in the final squad. He will leave at a low price. Taking him on tour is probably has no bearing on the final season squad that will be named after the US tour

ManusXavi

Busquets, Busquets, Arthur, Rakitic, Alena, Denis, Coutinho + potentially Roberto in the midfield. Gomes may also be behind one or two other unmentioned names.

Gnidrologist

This guy is sticky or something? I also don't get why he doesn't ask to be sold himself. I'd be embarrassed to be in such situation. Can't play for shit, fans are even booing you personally, which is a very rare incident, but okay, 'let's get ready to rumble', lol. Guy has no dignity. And he's not THAT bad to be okay with this situation. Could be good asset for a lot of decent clubs out there.

YodaMaster

Hope a chance this season he gets to prove that the man we need he is. I believe this season will be the season of Gomes breakthrough. Btw his number we need to change. Number 8 give him. A handsome man he is, should be the marketing face of the club. With number 8 better it will be.

Home of Barca Fans