André Gomes

clemente

I get angry just from the thought of him stealing minutes from Alena and Arthur, he has already been doing this for 2 seasons, please not another one...

Trickykid

I get angry just from the thought of him stealing minutes from Alena and Arthur, he has already been doing this for 2 seasons, please not another one...

EV doesn't rate him at all, otherwise he would've played much more than those 600 odd minutes in La Liga last season.

Gomes needs to go asap, as he's obviously far from good enough, but people grossly overrate just how much he played under EV.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
After he talked about how difficult it is for him to withstand the pressure at Barca I think it put some clubs off.

God Serena

Rumble until he starts crying again about the pressure.

Can't wait until part 2 of the sad Andre documentary comes out.

"I laid in bed crying every night when I realized I wasn't going to be able to leave. I feel like I'm trapped and every time I see I have to play I grow more ashamed."

And we can't forget the part where Valverde rewards him by temporarily giving him a lot of playing time before promptly dropping him again.

MTL_Barca

Can't wait until part 2 of the sad Andre documentary comes out.

"I laid in bed crying every night when I realized I wasn't going to be able to leave. I feel like I'm trapped and every time I see I have to play I grow more ashamed."

And we can't forget the part where Valverde rewards him by temporarily giving him a lot of playing time before promptly dropping him again.

Directed by Pique

Neeraj

Just thinking back, the most ridiculous part of the Gomes sub against Roma was that it was made AFTER his "kind of hell" interview.

Just think about that for a moment. Season hasn't even begun and I can't wait to see this guy leaving at the end of the season.

henias

Se Queda

[tw]1017477917482184704[/tw]

Of course he's fcking happy. Getting paid while contributing absolutely nothing to the club. Couldn't be happier? Waiting for his "I actually feel so much misery in this club, so much so I cant even sleep, eat, yeah, but I'll continue staying."

Home of Barca Fans