André Gomes

R

reaper

Funny mine and a few other poster's posts got reported and deleted last season for trolling - simply for saying Arda and Gomes were not good enough for Barcelona. Now nearly everyone is saying it. Seeing as we are not living in a mind control state, it would be really nice to get an apology from the mod who deemed the posts where we said they were not good enough 'trolling.'

kattanib

Why the hate? Seriously, you guys need to cut this off. Your opinion has been heard, so stop bitching. Calm your tits and focus on the other players that you like; LEAVE GOMES ALONE!

But seriously, you might lack the vision to see the potential of certain players; you may lack the patience; you may not grasp the concept of being a supporter to your team and players; you may have little faith in the management ... but you might also be right

Last edited:

Pedro

La Masia
Why the hate? Seriously, you guys need to cut this off. Your opinion has been heard, so stop bitching. Calm your tits and focus on the other players that you like; LEAVE GOMES ALONE!

But seriously, you might lack the vision to seen the potential of certain players; you may lack the patience; you may not grasp the concept of being a supporter to your team and players; you may have little faith in the management ... but you might also be right

Lol Gomes is that you? :VdB:

kattanib

My last rant for today. It disgusts me how your own team's supporters can be the ones who hate you the most. Disgusting attitude.

CatalinR10

My last rant for today. It disgusts me how your own team's supporters can be the ones who hate you the most. Disgusting attitude.

u want barca suporters to treat decently someone who is trash for barca levels ?

I hope the crowd booes him even more to send a message to the board to sell him already.

kattanib

u want barca suporters to treat decently someone who is trash for barca levels ?

I hope the crowd booes him even more to send a message to the board to sell him already.

Very simple .. you have an issue with dirty play, you talk to the ref not the player .. you have issue with a sub, you talk to the manager not the player .. you have an issue woth a signing, you talk to the management not the player. Honestly, football is like modern slavery .. theses players are helpless, they do whatever they do in the pitch for our entertainment and for the good of the business. It is sad when all the ranting is thrown on the helpless ones .. Gomes, like Valdes before him, must feel like shit about entertaining such worthless audience

CatalinR10

That's a rather strange attitude from a supposed Barca fan tbh

lol , u want me to be happy seeing him perform shit time after time after time ?

i swear more and more people get used to these mediocre players that gomes and arda are . No wonder that that shitfaced bartomeu is still in charge cause most of the people put up with his shit.

God Serena

But seriously, you might lack the vision to see the potential of certain players; you may lack the patience; you may not grasp the concept of being a supporter to your team and players; you may have little faith in the management ... but you might also be right

Oh wow, Mr. Six Posts is here to tell us all who we're allowed to badmouth.

Better pack up now, guys. kattanib says we should stop bitching.

Home of Barca Fans