User Tag List

Page 353 of 416 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 6230

Thread: André "Despacito" Gomes (loaned to Everton)

  1. #5281
    High Definition Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,659
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    Oh shut the fuck up, you don't know the first thing about mental illness you god damned twat. I do, though. Not feeling good at work because you suck at your job isn't depression. Fighting off thoughts of suicide months after fully recovering from your third surgery and feeling like absolute shit all day long for no explainable reason is what depression is. You and Gomes both can take your fucking first world problems and shove them up your asses.
    I have suffered from anxiety although it has improved recently. Thankfully I don't have depression.

    Ok, I am not sure if andre gomes meets the official diagnosis for these conditions, although some of what he said are indicators of these problems. My point still stands about people being insensitive after he has opened up about his personal issues.

  2. #5282
    Senior Member
    henias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,300
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Well obviously can challenge that and to state he 'has depression' is not what Gomes himself has said.

    To then say someone in his position could not possibly have it or cant have it due to crowd booing when no one saying that is no better really.

    Clearly he is struggling a bit mentally and doesnt come across as sympathy ploy to me it comes across as him being honest and admitting not been good enough.

    Folk moaning about this driving down his price are probably same ones that were cheering on the camp nou booing him even if it makes him worse and drives down his price.
    One side says he has depression, the other says no.

    If u said I'm not qualified, that how qualified is someone who says he has? How can he challenge that when he himself dont know for sure. If u say I'm wrong than Hamzah cant be right either. Unless he is a qualified doctor, who has spoken to him one to one.

  3. #5283
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,422
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henias View Post
    One side says he has depression, the other says no.

    If u said I'm not qualified, that how qualified is someone who says he has? How can he challenge that when he himself dont know for sure. If u say I'm wrong than Hamzah cant be right either. Unless he is a qualified doctor, who has spoken to him one to one.
    I just said that anyone claiming he is depressed is not going on what Gomes said. Although Hamzah did not say it is due to crowd booing in way you responded as if did.

    Just as bad as folk making up all these reasons why he couldnt be or should not be having any of those anxious feelings.

    Anyone for any reason can get depression/anxiety.

    This idea of 'he cant feel like that I know what it really is' is more attention seeking than anything Gomes has said.

  4. #5284
    You're welcome
    Origami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    7,642
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My stance is he could have depression and anxiety but at this point we don't know. Being in a slump is what everyone goes through from time to time. Too early to assume his issue is depression and anxiety from this interview.

    Neymar cried at a conference because he was hurt by what people were saying. I won't conclude he has munchausen syndrome solely from that.
    Last edited by Origami; 14th March 2018 at 01:14 PM.

  5. #5285
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,388
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Well obviously can challenge that and to state he 'has depression' is not what Gomes himself has said.

    To then say someone in his position could not possibly have it or cant have it due to crowd booing when no one saying that is no better really.

    Clearly he is struggling a bit mentally and doesnt come across as sympathy ploy to me it comes across as him being honest and admitting not been good enough.

    Folk moaning about this driving down his price are probably same ones that were cheering on the camp nou booing him even if it makes him worse and drives down his price.
    It's the opposite, he's saying that thanks to his depression he can't show on the pitch what he's capable of.

    He isn't admitting he's not good enough to play for Barca.

  6. #5286
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,422
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoichkov1 View Post
    It's the opposite, he's saying that thanks to his depression he can't show on the pitch what he's capable of.

    He isn't admitting he's not good enough to play for Barca.
    Where in any of that do you get I said he is admitting he is not good enough to play for Barca?

    No it is opposite of what you just said.

    He hasnt said he has depression and he is admitting he has not bee good enough and feeling pressure of it.

  7. #5287
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,388
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    No it is opposite of what you just said.

    He hasnt said he has depression and he is admitting he has not bee good enough and feeling pressure of it.
    Nope he said he puts pressure on himself and that he doesn't enjoy playing football, he didn't admit that he isn't good enough in any part of the interview.

  8. #5288
    Senior Member
    henias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,300
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    I just said that anyone claiming he is depressed is not going on what Gomes said. Although Hamzah did not say it is due to crowd booing in way you responded as if did.

    Just as bad as folk making up all these reasons why he couldnt be or should not be having any of those anxious feelings.

    Anyone for any reason can get depression/anxiety.

    This idea of 'he cant feel like that I know what it really is' is more attention seeking than anything Gomes has said.
    But he already made a huge assumption by saying he is suffering depression and anxiety.

    If u think some folks are making up reasons then why so many people are making up and firmly believing he has depression and are portraying this image that everyone is somehow finding fault with him. Isnt this just as attention seeking?

    Sure any reasons can cause depression and anxiety but still there's a point where the severity/frequency of the issue comes to play.

  9. #5289
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,422
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoichkov1 View Post
    Nope he said he puts pressure on himself and that he doesn't enjoy playing football, he didn't admit that he isn't good enough in any part of the interview.
    Nope.

    1. He never said he has depression.
    2. I have never said he is 'admitting he is not good enough for Barca'

    You are clean making things up as usual.

  10. #5290
    Senior Member
    Joppe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    heroin
    Posts
    2,394
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor poor millionaire with depression for warming the bench every week and living luxurious life.
    Sell.

  11. #5291
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,422
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henias View Post
    But he already made a huge assumption by saying he is suffering depression and anxiety.

    If u think some folks are making up reasons then why so many people are making up and firmly believing he has depression and are portraying this image that everyone is somehow finding fault with him. Isnt this just as attention seeking?

    Sure any reasons can cause depression and anxiety but still there's a point where the severity/frequency of the issue comes to play.


    Anyone claiming he has depression is as wrong to claim it as anyone making up the reasons such as 'crowd booing' when no one claimed it was for that reason anyway.

  12. #5292
    Senior Member
    henias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,300
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Anyone claiming he has depression is as wrong to claim it as anyone making up the reasons such as 'crowd booing' when no one claimed it was for that reason anyway.
    Yeah then you cannot just say only I'm wrong and Hamzah is not. In this case, everyone should be both wrong for assuming.

  13. #5293
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,388
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Nope.

    1. He never said he has depression.
    2. I have never said he is 'admitting he is not good enough for Barca'

    You are clean making things up as usual.
    1) Yeah he said that sometimes feels ashamed to leave his house, I don't know what you call this but for me he's depression

    2) What did you say then?

  14. #5294
    High Definition Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,659
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously we can't officially diagnose him but what he's feeling is no joke and he could potentially have one or both of those problems. Look at these quotes: "I don't talk to anyone in order not to bother them" "I'm ashamed to go out onto the street"

  15. #5295
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,422
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henias View Post
    Yeah then you cannot just say only I'm wrong and Hamzah is not. In this case, everyone should be both wrong for assuming.
    Jesus christ.

    Have said in every single post that 'anyone claiming he is depressed' from that interview is wrong and wrong from both sides.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoichkov1 View Post
    1) Yeah he said that sometimes feels ashamed to leave his house, I don't know what you call this but for me he's depression

    2) What did you say then?
    1. Well he has not used the word depression and you can argue with likes of Henias if you think he is.
    2. Read what I said. If dont understand then dont care. You seem to need things explained over and over and its boring as fuck.