User Tag List

Page 375 of 375 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375
Results 5,611 to 5,622 of 5622

Thread: 21 - André "Despacito" Gomes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gomez seems to not be strong mentally. He was really good at valencia when we got him. Lucho and valverde seem to not be able to develop any players either. He needs a fresh start

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lazio looking to replace their best player with Gomes

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ab739 View Post
    Gomez seems to not be strong mentally. He was really good at valencia when we got him. Lucho and valverde seem to not be able to develop any players either. He needs a fresh start
    Roberto is a starter in this team thanks to Lucho.

President of FC Barcelona

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just like with Arda when a good offer came in the club will now regret not selling him last summer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm praying every day that he will get sold

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regarding football radars... Found this gem.

This was the season before we signed him...

In what world is this even remotely good enough to play for us? Lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MessiCam View Post
    Regarding football radars... Found this gem.

This was the season before we signed him...

In what world is this even remotely good enough to play for us? Lol.
    I agree that is poor, and I'm not defending Gomes, but scouting is a lot more than just perusing stats.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew M View Post
    I agree that is poor, and I'm not defending Gomes, but scouting is a lot more than just perusing stats.
    I agree but we were using radars in the Thiago thread to compare “controller” contributions. This morning I went through the folder and found that and just had to share it.

Gomes was signed at the behest of Lucho in his more direct system so I get that. But as far as I’m concerned he was always a misfit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MessiCam View Post
    I agree but we were using radars in the Thiago thread to compare “controller” contributions. This morning I went through the folder and found that and just had to share it.

Gomes was signed at the behest of Lucho in his more direct system so I get that. But as far as I’m concerned he was always a misfit.
    Yeah he has to move on as far as i'm concerned. I remember watching him a lot in his first season at Valencia and he did look great. But it was poor signing in retrospect

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOAT_SUAREZ View Post
    I'm praying every day that he will get sold
    Loan deal incoming

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So is he in Lazio or not?
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So sick of his face, this summers Arda; you can just sense it, dropped for the World Cup and no-one and their grandmother would offer to buy him - We will either see him leave on loan to a Turkish/Italian/English midtable club or miraculously being sold off for 15 mil euros to a club coming in out of nowhere (maybe a Portuguese club or whatever).

Bringing in Arda, Gomes and Paco (all for around 30-50 mil euros) should be our biggest motivation for bringing Thiago back. Quality signings or La Masia; no middle-ground shit that we will be stuck with, we are already stockpiled as it is (Paulinho was a lucky shot but even he will be a nuisance to get rid of in a year or two).

If we manage to get anywhere near 20 mil euros for the likes of Paco and Gomes (which we justifiably should, but ... you know, Pep Segura and the baboon squad) and got rid of Vidal, Santos, D. Suarez, Munir for decent fees.... This would in my opinion be so much bigger an effort than bringing in the likes of Griezmann/Eriksen. We need to reshape the team, and the focus has to be put on both in - and outgoings to keep a strong, dynamic, high-quality team balanced with the right amount of competition, depth and morale.