Will you buy the kits for the 2015-16 season?

Will you buy the kits for the 2015-16 season?

• Total voters

Bertus

No way. Fans should boycott this model... even the players lol.
Seriously, I won't because I already have tons of Barca kits and I always buy the ones I like to wear when I play football or go to the gym ; those one's are literally horrible.
The problem is that some people posted reports that say "nike says fans are thrilled about the new kits" or something like that.

Which either means:

- Nike is lying, which I doubt
- Most Barca fans are not hardcore fans and don't care at all about kits legacy

As long as it sells, Nike doesn't give a fuck.

Faceless

No more faces at night
The problem is that some people posted reports that say "nike says fans are thrilled about the new kits" or something like that.

Which either means:

- Nike is lying, which I doubt
- Most Barca fans are not hardcore fans and don't care at all about kits legacy

As long as it sells, Nike doesn't give a fuck.

I think it's both Nike's marketing tactics and the fact that anyone would buy anything that has the barca logo on it. In my country I did saw a China ripoff barca jersey with hoops and that poor lad was wearing it proudly. :lol:

But I won't bow to Nike. If you're an overseas supporter or not, there's absolutely 0 reason why you should buy the hoops. Buy all the old kits NOW.

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
12-13 kits were one of my favs. But they 7-0 to Bayern with that kit will never get out of my mind when I think of that kit.

Autumn

I don't like the change. But if it were independent of history, I think the home jersey looks objectively better than some recent ones. Tops tend to have horizontal stripes rather than vertical in general in fashion. So if this weren't a Barcelona jersey specifically, I'd pref8er it much more than this current one, but given it is, I'd of course prefer our traditional stripes.

I'll probably buy it anyways. The away jersey looks disgustingly ugly though. Any chance at a solid black 3rd kit?

XaviMessiGirl

I don't think I'd wear these even if they were free. And we may be foreign fans but at least the majority of us here care a lot more about the club (based on our decision to devote so much of our time discussing Barca and football on this forum) than the average person who will just spend money on anything that has our logo on it. And there are a lot more of those people than there are of us.

I don't like the change. But if it were independent of history, I think the home jersey looks objectively better than some recent ones. Tops tend to have horizontal stripes rather than vertical in general in fashion. So if this weren't a Barcelona jersey specifically, I'd pref8er it much more than this current one, but given it is, I'd of course prefer our traditional stripes.

That might be true, but horizontal stripes also tend to add weight to a person... if someone who isn't in good shape tried to wear it, it would make them look bad.

Home of Barca Fans