Lliga: Elche CF - FC Barcelona 0-6

Alik

Yeah, actually this is the game where I wished we had Munir/Sandro on the bench to come in for Neymar/Messi/Suarez after we're leading in second half. Pedro has to start.

CatalinR10

45292420-in.gif

Innnnnnnnnnnnn on Elche game thread.

Messi please pass the ball to Suarez at 2 m near the post. Maybe he'll score from there :coffee:

L

linetty

We managed to beat them relatively easy in the last meetings but away liga games have their own history and we have to put up a good line up.

Bravo
Alves Bartra Pique Alba
Mascherano
Xavi Rafinha
Pedro Suarez Messi
I think this is nice.

anguy

Alves and Alba should rest. Alves is old and Alba runs too much. Use Montoya and Adriano, both played well against Elche last time.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, actually this is the game where I wished we had Munir/Sandro on the bench to come in for Neymar/Messi/Suarez after we're leading in second half. Pedro has to start.

Find it odd that none of the two was called up.

Previa-Elche-Barca_54424763038_51356729138_352_256.jpg

Looks unlikely. Lucho will surely rest one of our starting full-backs. If not both.

F

Flavia

Alves and Pique are one YC away from suspension... Next games are Villarreal and Athletic.

I

instinct

BARCA XI: Bravo, Montoya, Piqué, Bartra, Alba, Mascherano, Rafinha, Xavi, Pedro, Messi and Neymar
:worthy:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So Suarez is benched. This is the game to score goals so I hope he comes on in the 2nd half.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
It wasn't unexpected that Suarez would be benched. He needs some mental rest, he's pressing too hard and is not helping him.

Home of Barca Fans