Lliga: Elche CF - FC Barcelona 0-6

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Bravo
Montoya - Bartra - Vermaelen (jk, Masch) - Alba
Xavi - Busquets - Rafinha
Messi - Suárez - Neymar​

Expecting a 3-0 win. MSN with the goals.

viper76

We have to start with strongest 11 possible finish the game on the first half than rest key players the 2nd half . please lucho do not fuck up again with a stupid line up

mssarm

I don't understand the "stupid line up" thing. We never had "stupid line-ups", we had heavy rotations, bad tactics, but not "stupid line up". The fact is we need to rest as many players for Atletico game as possible. But Elche is going to put up a good fight, because they did not care for CDR, but they are going to fight for League, especially when they are in relegation zone. It's a dilemma that Lucho is facing with his line-up, hopefully things won't get complicated.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Rakitic won't play against Elche tomorrow out of precaution as he has knee discomfort. Expected to be back for game against Atletico [sport]

Bravo (i'd like maTS to start though)

Montoya Bartra Piqué Adriano
Xavi Busquets Rafinha
Pedro Suarez Neymar

Messi to come on for Suarez in the 2nd half
Masche for Busquets if he needs a break

Last edited:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

Xavi Busquets Rafinha
Pedro Suarez Neymar

Messi would probably start to follow Mourinho on twitter if Lucho benched him again:lol:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters

Xavi Busquets Rafinha
Pedro Suarez Neymar

Piquenbauer and Bartresi. Both are not needed against Elche :coffee:

SKS-

Last year in the league we drew at their place. Different circumstances and we are certainly in better form, but I certainly don't think they will roll-over ; the result will be earned.

Moreover, interested to see the line-up and who Enrique decides to rest.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Rakitic won't play against Elche tomorrow out of precaution as he has knee discomfort. Expected to be back for game against Atletico [sport]

Maybe he had this discomfort already against Atletico, because boy was he slow. I would play Suarez and rest Neymar, Neymar just looks so fragile I'm afraid he'll injure himself. Starting Montoya just so that Alves can have a rest, but tbh Montoya is very poor.

Xavi Busquets Sergio
Messi Suarez Pedro

Raffi coming on for Messi, Sergio or Xavi after the first half

Home of Barca Fans