Cdr: FC Barcelona - Atletico de Madrid 1-0

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Date: January, 21, 22:00 Barcelona time

After last week's 2-1 win in La Liga, Barca hosts Cholo's troops again.
This time it's Copa. Competition Barca last won in 2012, as a farewell to Pep Guardiola.

Sorry for the lack od media, I'm on my phone.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Should be a good game if we keep it up like we have the øast couple of weeks.

These two matches Will most likely be our "finals" this season. If we win - the copa is secured.

In the other tournaments I think we need a lot of luck, we are pretty simple not the best team. In cl teams like Chelsea, Bayern and real and maybe city have the advantage. In la liga Its obviously real.

I am happy for us though, some weeks ago I thought the season was pretty much over. Now we can win a title.

DinhoR10

These two matches Will most likely be our "finals" this season. If we win - the copa is secured.

In the other tournaments I think we need a lot of luck, we are pretty simple not the best team. In cl teams like Chelsea, Bayern and real and maybe city have the advantage. In la liga Its obviously real.

I am happy for us though, some weeks ago I thought the season was pretty much over. Now we can win a title.

Aren't you being a little pessimistic? Our main problem this season has been tactics that don't bring out the best of our squad and now we have tactics that are beginning to do that, with that said city and chelsea are not better than us. And i'd argue that we could beat both bayern and madrid if we played them today. Madrid beat us earlier in the season but not because our squad doesn't match up, it was simply due to bad tactics.

KingLeo10

city are in no way, shape, or form better than barcelona. they just got beat 2-0 by a pedestrian arsenal squad which has had its own issues in away games versus top 4 opposition. as for the likes of bayern and real, they do have greater squad depth than us in positions in the midfield and defense but if we field our best XI (the one used v atletico imo) and use the proper tactics, we have a fair shot at beating both of them and anyone else.

Honestly: Bayern and real is a no go. Even with our best line up and tactics we are inferior. Remember Santiago last time - we were literarily outplayed. Bayern is....we all remember Bayern...

I dont Like pl to be honest, but mourinho is a sly bastard with an organized team. Wouldnt be a surprise loss. City. I give us 55/45. But you have the lucho loco factor though.

CL I consider more of a bonus tournament. The club needs the money, so I hope we go far. Winning is utopia in my mind - why is it so wrong to say it here? we have played 1 really good match against a tough opponent the last year.

DinhoR10

Honestly: Bayern and real is a no go. Even with our best line up and tactics we are inferior. Remember Santiago last time - we were literarily outplayed. Bayern is....we all remember Bayern...

I dont Like pl to be honest, but mourinho is a sly bastard with an organized team. Wouldnt be a surprise loss. City. I give us 55/45. But you have the lucho loco factor though.

CL I consider more of a bonus tournament. The club needs the money, so I hope we go far. Winning is utopia in my mind - why is it so wrong to say it here? we have played 1 really good match against a tough opponent the last year.

The barca that lost to Real earlier is a completely different barca to the one now, our defense is solid and we won't be gifting ronaldo penalties (Unless it's messi :lol:), Messi won't miss sitters that would put us 2-0 up and Neymar is playing even better than he did before and he already beat Madrid's defense quite easily (Noit for the first time might i add). The Last time we played Bayern was 2012 with a one-legged Messi, a one-legged Villa , a Busquets with a broken back, a Bartra with like 0 caps and a Pique in full waka waka mode, not to mention a dying coach and Adriano as CB

M

matheusemp

The barca that lost to Real earlier is a completely different barca to the one now, our defense is solid and we won't be gifting ronaldo penalties (Unless it's messi :lol:), Messi won't miss sitters that would put us 2-0 up and Neymar is playing even better than he did before and he already beat Madrid's defense quite easily (Noit for the first time might i add). The Last time we played Bayern was 2012 with a one-legged Messi, a one-legged Villa , a Busquets with a broken back, a Bartra with like 0 caps and a Pique in full waka waka mode, not to mention a dying coach and Adriano as CB
Pique full waka waka :lol::lol: you made my day

Our defense hasnt improved at all. Alves? Pique? Masch? Alba? Sorry, but it just isnt a top level defense. Against good opponents they are exposed after a few seconds.

Our midfield was outplayed by real. My biggest disapointment really. Different class. Old xavi, iniesta and busquets - a no go. And rakitic isnt world class.

If you isnt we have a chance against such teams as Bayern and real, well so be it. But it has no rational basis.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Keep on topic instead od glory-hunting CL obsession. City? Please
We just beat Champions League finalist, same team we haven't won against in years so cheer the f... up a bit and focus on Copa.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We're playing on another level than previously this season. Unless Lucho makes wholesale changes again, I think we've found our system and once we get Suarez on track too, could really go for the League and Copa. CL maybe or maybe not, but Liga and Copa definitely.

Hopefully this will be another good game by us and hopefully a bit less thugish behaviour by Atletico(Or the ref actually doing his job). Don't want any of our players injured now...

Home of Barca Fans