Cdr: FC Barcelona - Atletico de Madrid 1-0

Neeraj

I think this is going to be much tougher than the league encounter. We have been playing well of late, but let's not get carried away. Just like any good coach can have a few bad games, Lucho has shown us a terrible half of a season and has only had a few good games so far, so I think we should tempter our expectations and wait to see if the team keeps improving and starts stepping each game from now, especially in the CL against top teams. With the way we are playing, this is winnable though, not something you would have said sometime back.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I fear Atletico will be the more determined team tomorrow night, Simeone is a better motivator than lucho. It is going to very messy night... who is the referee? I want all our players to come out of the match alive.

Mario Mandzukic, Antoine Griezmann, Diego Godin and Raúl García are all one yellow card away from suspension in the Copa del Rey. Hopefully all will get suspended.

Last edited:

Frodo_FCB

Mario Mandzukic, Antoine Griezmann, Diego Godin and Raúl García are all one yellow card away from suspension in the Copa del Rey. Hopefully all will get suspended.

Godin will make a hard tackle and will get the yellow card. Mandzukic will probably fight with someone and he will get a yellow card too. Same applies for Raul Garcia.
Id like Griezman to be suspended too, because he is a pain in the ass.

BarcaVillain

If Atletico does not play a B side like they did vs RM in the first leg, I expect a very offensive lineup from them to try to pressure the Barca back and get away goal(s). This game will be different than previous games because Atletico might go all out offensively.
I expect goals. Remains to be seen if Barca can limit Atletico's scoring while scoring themselves more.

If the plan is to come to the Camp Nou and go all out in attack, they may as well not turn up. I can guarantee that won't be happening.

beogatts

I hav a feeling that we will comfortably win the first leg.. by looking at previous years against atletico, we were their best pressure.
hope lucho sticks with da same line-ups for dis game.

Cule4life

The Culest
I thought he was very good vs real madrid, his saves were very very good

524cfd930515e61e5de1acee66fed4ef7413e8e20ade5cb5f4bef182740534e0.jpg

serghei

I predict more cautious approach this time as every goal conceded in cups could prove to be a deciding factor.

I don't. We should win the game, even by 1 goal margin. 1-0, 2-1, 3-2, 4-3, it doesn't matter, as long as we go to Madrid with a lead. We should go out all guns blazing. That's our best chance. If he overthinks this, Lucho will get burned IMO.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
There's no way we're going to lose this. I haven't felt this confident in a long time, but with Messi playing like he's been doing the last month or so, we're not going to lose anything. He is truly back in GOAT form.

L

linetty

I'd like to keep a clean sheet. 2-0 today and 0-1 away sounds about right to me :D

Home of Barca Fans