Cdr: FC Barcelona - Atletico de Madrid 1-0

Grego

I have a question. The last time I went to a Barca game on wednesday 22h, the metro didn't ride after 00h. Are there already solutions for these matches? Or is it still the same chaos to go to the centre of Barcelona. Because I come to the match against Atletico this wednesday.

G

Gasgas

:angry: :angry: :angry:
That will be midnight in my area, i need my sleep as a medical student, i also gotta study
Why cup organizers why? :cry:

FC B

Hope for a two or three goal win to nil but I'm not that optimistic about that.

I rewatched the previeous 3-1 game. I'm sure Simenone will make adjustments and tactical changes so I'm not convinced Lucho's tactial genius will find out another way of braking them like we did recently. I reckon they'll play much more agressive and motivated now and I forsee a very difficult game for Barca especially if we concede first.

If our key players run and play like they did recenlty I belive we can manage to win this game but I'm afraid of what we might came upon in the Vicente Calderon match then.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It'll should be more complicated match than the last one but I trust in Lucho to mix it up a bit. I predict more cautious approach this time as every goal conceded in cups could prove to be a deciding factor.

F

Flavia

Supposed starting 11 for atletico, tomorrow: Oblak; Juanfran, Miranda, Godín, Siqueira; Mario, Koke, Arda, Griezmann, Torres y Mandzukic

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
MAtS
Alves - Piqué - Bartra - Alba
Rakitic - Mascherano - Iniesta
Messi - Suárez - Neymar

We will win this, if we show the right determination and intensity as last time as we are clearly the better team in that case. By playing Masch as our DM, he can hopefully influence the others around him. Predicting a 2-0 win.

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
If Atletico does not play a B side like they did vs RM in the first leg, I expect a very offensive lineup from them to try to pressure the Barca back and get away goal(s). This game will be different than previous games because Atletico might go all out offensively.
I expect goals. Remains to be seen if Barca can limit Atletico's scoring while scoring themselves more.

Djab

Hoping for a good win with a clean sheet. It's a hard game and we should not underestimate ATM because we won against them last week.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hope Stegen plays. I know Bravo has been great but the German can hold his own and needs big matches.

Home of Barca Fans