Thoughts on Pique?

Thoughts on Pique?

• Total voters

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He's been great since the second half of last season. His hip injury derailed our season, and he was poor at the World Cup as a result. In essence, Piquenbauer is back.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He has been very good. Just like last season it seems like he needed a month or two to get into Piquenbauer form.

Pepe Silvia

Seems that the farther away he stays from the limelight and the more he keeps his mouth shut, the better he plays. He has been silently climbing back to great form for a while now. Long enough to give him some praise. I'm sure there might be those who disagree but that's how I've seen it anyway.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I don't trust him wholeheartedly but I'm not complaining, because we are stuck with him for sometime whether we like it or not. However, he's not the biggest of our worries after all. I agree with Pepe about him being the farther away from the limelight the better his concentration on his main work will be.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Definitely some improvements this season but I think in bigger games everyone will be back complaining about him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll wait a bit more before claim he's back.
But I will claim that "Pique is back" discussions are here largely due to Lucho's medicine. Omitting from the squad/rotating.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Improved since his atrocious performance in the Clasico. As long as he keeps his mouth shut he seems to play alright.

L

linetty

Improved significantly but he's still hot & cold. Manages to focus/get his shit together when it's important though and that's what counts in the end, isn't it?

Neymessi

Pique is one of those players who is consistently inconsistent.He can go on a good run of games and then suddenly make a massive error in a big match.He is doing good but don't get surprised if he does a blunder in any big game and many of you are like "He was playing so well till this".

Frodo_FCB

Massively improved in the last games and he had a perfect game against Atletico, which is a top team.
My only worries about him is that against a pacy team like RM or PSG he may face some problems, because sometimes he is quite slow and loses his concentration.
But who is perfect anyway (Messi excluded).

Home of Barca Fans