Felipe Anderson

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Felipe Anderson Pereira Gomes (born 15 April 1993), commonly known as Felipe Anderson is a Brazilian footballer who plays for Italian side Lazio as a midfielder.

2973.jpg

L

linetty

Quality lad...was watching the Roma-Lazio game and he stood out by far.

EdmondDantes

I say they are stylistically very different, Felipe is one of those lightning fast, low centre of gravity, skillful players with an eye for a pass and a great shot.

After scoring or assisting* 10 goals in 5 games for Lazio it all took a grim turn for him with his father being convicted of a double murder, and an injury that sidelined him for 3 weeks. I personally have my doubts he was really injured or just psychologically shattered given what happened to his father out of nowhere. That was while ago and I haven't seen him since, I don't even know whether he's back or not. It's a bit of a shame really.

They say he's Neymar's best mate, so our lad probably knows what's really going through his head right now.

Last edited:

raki

How the hell did Neymar father let him go to Lazio? Isn´t he our scout for Santos?....

BrazilFan

No one really saw this happening. He didn't do that great for Santos but he has played real well this season. I think he has played well enough to be called up.

After scoring or assisting* 10 goals in 5 games for Lazio it all took a grim turn for him with his father being convicted of a double murder, and an injury that sidelined him for 3 weeks. I personally have my doubts he was really injured or just psychologically shattered given what happened to his father out of nowhere. That was while ago and I haven't seen him since, I don't even know whether he's back or not. It's a bit of a shame really.

WTF :(

I hope this doesn't fuck him up. Getting your family's dirty laundry aired out like that will always be tough to swallow.

CuleLife4Life

He should stay in Italy for one more season. If he continue on with his form, big teams will come knowing. I read Liverpool was already scouting him.

CuleLife4Life

Definitely deserves the call up from Dunga

Dunga the dumbass would rather call up Robinho and Diego Tardelli. Although I think he probably wants to wait and see if he continues his form for a longer period of time. He has really only been playing like this for only three or four months now.

Home of Barca Fans