Felipe Anderson

Jair Ventura

Bayern wouldn't be a bad move for him IMO but hope he stay at least another season

Na. Pep's gone, Ribery and Robben nearing the end of their careers, Bundesliga suffering competitively, and so on.

After today's loss Lazio could potentially miss the champion's league. Hope they do.

EdmondDantes

They are still third. They should be far higher though, the last 3 games have shown most of their players are running out of energy so they haven't been able to hold onto to leads, giving away cheap goals and such. I'd love to see them in the CL, I've always had a soft spot for them.

Jair Ventura

The title of champion of France almost in hand, the Paris SG can already look into his summer recruitment. And according to Le Parisien , one of the Parisian priorities will be to enlist "one striker left very high level"...

To believe the information in Le Parisien, the capital club also studies the profile Felipe Anderson (22 years). Scouts of the Parc Des Prince residents have already overseen the revelation of Lazio on five occasions this season. It must be said that the Brazilian international Hopes, summoned by Dunga among reservists to the Copa America in Chile, led only achieves a year in Serie A with 11 goals and 9 assists, establishing himself as one of the great artisans of Roman success (Lazio is currently 3rd). Questioned by Sambafoot it a few weeks ago, the former resident of Santos, which is very close to the PSG defender Marquinhos, admitted his interest in PSG.
He loves PSG:

"PSG? Yes I love this club. There are many Brazilians there. Marquinhos I know, he is a great defender. PSG play a beautiful game, I like to see their matches. (...) The Ligue 1 championship is harder physically, with more contacts. (...) It is a beautiful championship with very good players " , admitted the native of Brasilia, under contract until June 2020. Only snag for Rouge-et-Bleu is this issue: competition (Bayern Munich, Manchester City and FC Barcelona also have an eye on him) and the position of Lazio, who does not want to part as confided a source close to the club.

"Lazio is the fight with Roma for hooking 2nd place in the championship, synonymous with direct qualification for the Champions League. If successful, leaders Felipe sell only with extraordinary offer (Le Parisien suggests an amount of at least €30 million)", she said. PSG, still under the sanctions from UEFA as part of financial fair play, can not spend as he wishes this summer. To bring prices down, it could attempt to include Jean-Christophe Bahebeck (22 years) in the operation. Also according to Le Parisien , the world champion U20 2013, under contract until June 2019, in fact pleased to Lazio. Affairs to follow.

http://www.footmercato.net/ligue1/t...-felipe-anderson-sur-sa-short-list_153663#com

"Felipe Anderson sparkles under the shirt of Lazio and stacks goals (11) and assists (9). Enough at least for his name to appear on the radar of Europe's biggest clubs, wrote Le Parisien. Along with Bayern Munich, PSG is also on the lookout for the Brazilian international hope, formed along with Santos Neymar and very chummy with Marquinhos. (...) However, Felipe Anderson takes to get everyone to agree. Starting with its value on the transfer market, thirty million. Only problem: the Roman club would not sell. At least not for now. (...) But Lazio appreciates Jean-Christophe Bahebeck profile. The Roman leaders follow the long and learned about him. 22 years old, would not necessarily be against a departure from his heart club to increase his playing time. "

http://canal-supporters.com/2015/05/la-revue-de-presse-psg-felipe-anderson-bahebeck-alushi/

Wouldn't be a bad alternative to Depay by any means. Both are great players, but I appreciate that Anderson is performing in Serie A and I also think his game more suited to PSG's style. Where Depay is more of a powerful direct attacker, Anderson fits the one touch combination style perfectly. He isn't as powerful outside of the box, but he's stronger on the ball and moves with better pace. Reminds be a lot of Lucas to be honest, looks more like CR7 in motion though.

Same as with Memphis competition will be tough given Bayern showing interest, but at least in this instance Paris has the advantage of roster full of Brazilian internationals, one being a close friend in Marquinhos.

Leo_Messi

Felipe Anderson could be perfect for us, especially if Pedro leaves.

Not entirely convinced by him to be honest. I think that he is likely to move to PSG or stay for another season at Lazio if they reach the CL which is unlikely IMO given their 3 difficult remaining league games.

Jombi

Needs another season to convince IMO.

He will very likely be leaving this season to a bigger club IMO, and then he will be unavailable. What I like about Anderson is that he can play on both wings. Thats exactly what we need, as he can be a sub for any of the front three, with Messi moving to the middle if Suarez is out.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Na. Pep's gone, Ribery and Robben nearing the end of their careers, Bundesliga suffering competitively, and so on.

After today's loss Lazio could potentially miss the champion's league. Hope they do.

LoL.
1) Pep is NOT gone by any means.
2) So? Perfect for him to step up.
3) Ah, and Ligue 1 doesn't? :D

Jair Ventura

LoL.
1) Pep is NOT gone by any means.
2) So? Perfect for him to step up.
3) Ah, and Ligue 1 doesn't? :D

1. This summer or next, he's gone. I didn't come up with the rumors.

2. Without Robben & Ribery Bayern will suffer continentally. They're an aging side.

3. No. Ligue 1 is perhaps the most competitive of all leagues, and that was certainly the case this season. Only league of the top 5 whose championship has yet to be determined other than La Liga.

Home of Barca Fans