Felipe Anderson

CuleLife4Life

Extended his contract with Lazio until 2020 but we know its to ensure they get a huge transfer fee for him when they sell him. I do hope he stays one more year and proves himself for a full season. And then we can swoop in lol.

PSG, Bayern, Liverpool, and Real fcking Madrid were linked with him these past 3 weeks.

Scored again today.

I'm wary on Serie A players, especially wingers. Gervinho, Salah, Lamela, Iturbe, Cuadrado, El Shaarawy amongst others have excelled over there with tons of space to operate in and not one of those players is great. Only Sanchez really has been great & he isn't truly top class.

How's his touch and control in tight spaces, vision, intelligence, 1 touch play etc?

Jair Ventura

Looking for an offensive reinforcement for next season, PSG have compiled a short list with several players, including Paulo Dybala and... Felipe Anderson. One last track that is slightly complicated...

Supervised March 9 at Lazio-Fiorentina (4-0) by Scouts PSG, the midfielder of Lazio (21 years) had called the foot to the capital club: "I love this club. There are a lot of Brazilians there. I know Marquinhos is a great defender. PSG practice a beautiful game, I like to see their games. The Ligue 1 championship is harder physically more contact. The Italian league is more tactical. It is a beautiful championship with very good players "

http://www.paristeam.fr/transferts/...son-la-piste-du-bresilien-s-eloigne-16084.htm

CuleLife4Life

I reallllly hope he doesn't move this summer. And not to PSG.

United sent scouts to his game yesterday as well but I read Bayern also sent scouts a few weeks ago.

Last edited:

BrazilFan

Lazio will most likely play in the CL next season and with the contract extension hopefully he stays another season or two.

CuleLife4Life

The inevitable Chelsea link has surfaced, saying we're willing to pay £30m for him.

Would be waste. As much as he excited me, I can't say for certain he'll be lighting up the Serie A like this next season this time. This could just be him hitting his very short peak like Bas Dost who has been quiet for weeks after lighting up the BuLi.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Braida (adviser): "Felipe Anderson rumours? Papers link us with up to 10 names a day... At this moment, we're not following him." [llsn]

Home of Barca Fans