Competition: League
Referee: Martínez Munuera, Juan

Last 3 results(most recent first):

FCB 4-0 DLR
DLR 4-5 FCB
FCB 0-0 DLR

L

linetty

Bravo - Montoya Pique Bartra Alba - Masch/Busi Rafinha Xavi - Pedro Suarez Messi

hardyboy

---------------------Bravo--------------------

Alves------Pique----------Mascharano------Alba

--------------------Busquets----------------------

--------Rakitic--------------------Iniesta------------

-----M----------------S--------------------N-----------

L

linetty

---------------------Bravo--------------------

Alves------Pique----------Mascharano------Alba

--------------------Busquets----------------------

--------Rakitic--------------------Iniesta------------

-----M----------------S--------------------N-----------
Yeah, I forgot about Iniesta - he needs to get as much time as possible to get back to his best. But still I think Neymar will get a rest after that kick last time & Rafinha earned the starting spot.

Overall, I don't really agree with you, starting our strongest lineup against Deportivo ahead of another Atleti game? :rolleyes:

Icarium

Lifestealer
I like the fact that we could field a completely different lineup from mid week. Will help the team in the long run.

Siberia

Bravo
Alves pique mascerano alba
Rakitic busquets iniesta
Messi suarez neymar

The moment we're winning with two goals, take messi, neymar and busquets off

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I hope Lucho repeats the lineup from Copa. It's time he starts building on momentum instead disrupting team form with too much rotations.

frog-fcb

Id like to see adama an pedro up front with messi so we can rest neymar an suarez for the copa on wednesday maybe even give rafinha an raki a game together

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Adama, Munir, Gumbau etc are in the B team squad for their game and it might be too much of a risk to play all of them against DLR away at Riazor right now anyway. We need to win almost every match in the league now to keep up with RM.

My Lineup:

Bravo

Montoya - Bartra - Pique - Alba

Rafinha - Mascherano - Rakitic

Suarez - Messi - Pedro​

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I would like to see:

Bravo - Montoya, Pique (because Mathieu is injured I think), Bartra, Alba - Masche, Xavi, Rafinha - Pedro, Messi, Neymar

Sub Ney and Leo later if possible. Rest Busi, Rakitic, Iniesta and Suarez for the Atletico game.

L

linetty

I hope Lucho repeats the lineup from Copa. It's time he starts building on momentum instead disrupting team form with too much rotations.
It's impossible as some players are back in the B team... can't take many risks in an away leauge game

Jägermeister

I on the other hand would like a less heavy weight lineup than from the Atleti game keeping in mind we have to play them again in the Copa

At the moment I think sticking to (more or less) the same 11. The holidays were not too long ago, so they should be fine to play some matches back to back.

Home of Barca Fans