Cdr: Elche CF - FC Barcelona 0-4

yahudi

I honestly don't get why Gumbau is in there. You'd think they would pick players on merit or atleast those who got the talent to succeed at top level.

With Samper out and Busquets/Mascherano rested, Gumbau and Diagne are the only possible DMs. Even though neither of them is really comfortable in this position.

L

linetty

Don't know what's the reason behind leaving Sandro out but he's been really poor with the 'B' team this season, awful whenever I watched their games.

Gumbau though...I'd rather they called up Pol Calvet or Babunski

Gaudi

Maybe:

Mats - Montoya, Mathieu, Ie, Adriano - Sergi, Rakitic,Halilovic, Rafa - Pedro, Munir

L

linetty

Possible line-up (vs Elche): Masip - Montoya Bartra Mathieu Adriano - Halilovic Rakitic SergiRoberto - Adama Munir Pedro #fcblive [sport]

Gohan

Super Saiyan
By the way I know these games are perfect for our B team players but can't we use our forward three in these games to gain chemistry? pls

L

linetty

By the way I know these games are perfect for our B team players but can't we use our forward three in these games to gain chemistry? pls
They've got good chemistry. What they need is a rest because the game against Atleti was really intense.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
They've got good chemistry. What they need is a rest because the game against Atleti was really intense.

You think so? I have read somewhere that against Atleti it was only the 3rd time they were all three in the starting line up.

3times..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You think so? I have read somewhere that against Atleti it was only the 3rd time they were all three in the starting line up.

3times..

I don't know what to say....Really...I don't know.... :facepalm: :lol:

3rd time THEY ALL SCORED IN THE SAME MATCH.

amircule

B7ZJNTkCMAAAr-w.png

:lol:
http://t.co/A8xg0LzEeZ

Home of Barca Fans