Administrator
Staff member
FCB.v1319559431.png
-
At_Madrid.v1317633557.png

League - Round 18

FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid

Date: 11th of January 2015

Last time we won vs. Atletico was under Tito Vilanova in May 2013.

Since then, we played 6 times against Simeone's team and never won.
Most painful of those matches was obviously last year's final match of La Liga where Barca failed to take the title.

bismp

No way we are winning this.Their midfield is much stronger,so we are going to struggle.Our attackers are going to face one of the best buses,so no goals scored probably.On the other hand,Griezzman and Manzdukic will find an oppurtinity to score at least one goal.We are going to be very lucky if we draw.

vinni

Finally its pay back time for the lost title! I was so upset after last match. It ended up me punching my madrid friend and went home to sleep.... :nuke: (he had it coming though)
Im hoping for a 3-1 to barcelona!

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
@Bojan we had the last match at the Camp Nou won were it not for the ahole ref disallowing a legit Messi goal

Alik

Last time we won vs. Atletico was under Tito Vilanova in May 2013.
Since then, we played 6 times against Simeone's team and never won.
Most painful of those matches was obviously last year's final match of La Liga where Barca failed to take the title.

Hopefully we win. Time to clean up that record.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
When you have Messi there's always decent chances to win any match.

I hope Lucho keeps Mascherano and Rakitic in midfield. Others have no drive nor balls to stand up to Atleti fanatical midfield.

Antimadridista1

CB - Alves, Bartra, Mathieu, Alba - Rakitic , Mascherano, Iniesta - Messi , Suarez, Neymar

Bench : TS, Pique, Adriano, Busi, Rafinha, Pedro, Munir

hamad138

Banned
Omg ........ Bench busquets , he will die with that pressing. Mascherano must play and iniesta swap with roberto.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I expect to see a double pivot of Busi and Masche. Would be shocked if Lucho plays anything else.

Suffice it to say, I don't expect a win here. Can happen, when you have that attacking trio anything is possible, but I don't expect it.

L

linetty

With Masch in midfield and Messi in god mode we are the favourites in my eyes.

DrPepper

Bravo; Alves, Pique, Mathieu, Alba; Busquets, Mascherano, Rakitic; Suarez, Messi, Neymar hopefully.

Both Sergio and Masche in a 4-3-3 midfield could work with Sergio as the central holding player and Masche as a runner playing on the right or left. Since we're not really playing through the middle it'd make sense to field a more destructive central midfield.

But I guess it will be like this:

Bravo; Alves, Mascherano, Pique, Mathieu; Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta; Pedro, Messi, Neymar

Darko

No way we are winning this.Their midfield is much stronger,so we are going to struggle.Our attackers are going to face one of the best buses,so no goals scored probably.On the other hand,Griezzman and Manzdukic will find an oppurtinity to score at least one goal.We are going to be very lucky if we draw.

this, clear loss in my opinion, 0-1 or 0-2

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I certainly don't expect a win. But we do have the means to stand up to Atleti's ruthless style of play and I believe that we have what it takes to win. It all depends on the midfield Lucho plays. If he plays XIB, we will get slaughtered.

Hoping for Rakitic spearheading a double pivot of Mascherano and Busquets.

Home of Barca Fans