Lliga: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 3-1

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Masche-Busquets "double pivot" has the greatest chance of being player out of all the other possibilities.

Xavi, hobbled.
Rafinha, ear boo boo.
Rakitic, wore cinderblock shoes against Elche.

Iniesta and Busi were rested, so you have to think they'll be locks. Masche is the only other sensible option in Lucho's mind I would venture to assume.

IMO if I had to bet, this is the formation I would bet Lucho picks:

1179843_FC_Barcelona.jpg

Autumn

Clear favorites at home. No bookie on the planet would argue otherwise. Why you guys are so persistently pessimistic, I'll never understand :).

Winning this will put a lot of pressure on Madrid in the coming weeks with their much more difficult schedule.

I'm expecting

Bravo
Bartra-Pique-Mathieu
Busquets-Mascherano
Pedro-Messi-Iniesta
Suarez-Neymar

And a 3-0 win :D

KingLeo10

Clear favorites at home. No bookie on the planet would argue otherwise. Why you guys are so persistently pessimistic, I'll never understand :).

Winning this will put a lot of pressure on Madrid in the coming weeks with their much more difficult schedule.

I'm expecting

Bravo
Bartra-Pique-Mathieu
Busquets-Mascherano
Pedro-Messi-Iniesta
Suarez-Neymar

And a 3-0 win :D

3-0 win over this atletico side would be a tough task in our glory days, forget about expecting this from the current squad.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Would be funny if Lucho goes for yet another WTF lineup against Atleti, playing Mascherano in defence and Mathieu as LB so it make people like Poor Sunyol to come out and say "I like it!". :VdB:

I

instinct

Mathieu as LB is not unlikely which is not surprising since their set pieces are incredibly dangerous. I'll miss Alba's runs though. Those were one of the most effective weapons against parked buses.

Zebulun

Would be funny if Lucho goes for yet another WTF lineup against Atleti, playing Mascherano in defence and Mathieu as LB so it make people like Poor Sunyol to come out and say "I like it!". :VdB:

Thats if he makes it till sunday lol :messi:

zoom

For my part, i hope to see this formation :

-------------------Bravo---------------------------
--Alves-------Pique---------Bartra-----------Alba
----------------------Mascherano-----------------
-------------Rakitic----------------Iniesta---------
---Messi------------------------------------Neymar
---------------------Suarez------------------------

the defenders must do very careful to the bullets arrested (free kicks, corners...ie). It's the main strenght of AM.

Siberia

Alba is definitely playing since he was subbed off earlier against Elche. Since Busquets and Iniesta didnt play, Im sure they'll play aswell;

Bravo
alves pique mascerano alba
rakitic busquets iniesta
messi suarez neymar

NeyMesSis

----------------- TS ----------------
----- Bartra --- Pique --- Masch -----
Adama -------- Busquets -------------
------- Rakitic --- Iniesta -- Neymar -
------ Messi ---- Suarez ------------

Would be my dream team with this squad...

3-4-3

gatsu

We are facing the best la liga team and probably one of the toughest opponent in europe if not the toughest, let's be realistic considering the actual situation we'll need a miracle to at least get a draw, a win for me is absolutely out of the question, they are better in every sector tactically and collectively.

I feel that Lucho will choose a dumb formation to counter their deadly efficiency on set pieces, something like Bartra, Pique, Mascherano, Mathieu, and to hell with the collective consistency. :lucho:

Neymessi

We start with pique and mathieu as Cb's and masch in the midfield,we wll surely win it.You can quote me on that.

Home of Barca Fans